'22 OH QB Drew Allar (Penn State commit)

Leach has never had a bad quarterback! When he plugs in a new QB, it's as if he was there all along! Josh and Mike Leach are cut from the same cloth! QB's will want to play for them where ever they coach! You remember our coach grew up with Leach don't you? This is gonna be fun. Enjoy the ride!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
No dude. About every 100 or so of your posts I just stop and think wow this kid is actually a moron. I just unfortunately engaged in conversation with you this time.

You'll never be half the man your mother was. Eat a snickers.

Reactions: VolByLaw
I’m good. Just honestly impressive you never seem to acknowledge the general outlook everyone has of you. Sad, confused kid.
Care to explain how me commenting on this player named Allar, will be Tennessee's Allah (That's God for the simple minded) is negative, Sonny Jim?

Didn't think so 🤣

Last edited:
Care to explain how me commenting on this player named Allar, will be Tennessee's Allah (That's God for the simple minded) is negative, Sonny Jim?

Didn't think so 🤣
The fact that you think you need to break anything down for anyone shows how simpleminded you are. Look at the big picture. You are miserable to read for the whole board. Grow up

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The fact that you think you need to break anything down for anyone shows how simpleminded you are. Look at the big picture. You are miserable to read for the whole board. Grow up

So you can't answer my question. Big yikes

So you can't answer my question. Big yikes
You need to look at the big picture (your posts). There’s your answer. Go ahead and get the last word. I’m ashamed I engaged in conversation with you this long.

You need to look at the big picture (your posts). There’s your answer. Go ahead and get the last word. I’m ashamed I engaged in conversation with you this long.
So you try and call me out after a positive post? Makes no sense lmao

Kid is a player from my neck of the woods. Medina is not known as a strong football school but upset two of Ohio's powerhouses (St. Ignatius and St. Edwards) in back-to-back weeks in the playoffs before losing to Mentor.
Mentor must have a lot of really good athletes because they used to come down to Bristol and play in the Arby’s Classic and they were everyone’s favorite team. And they were pretty dang good too.

I read where Penn State had some early traction. A Notre Dame offer could change everything.

VN Store

Back