'22 OH QB Drew Allar (Penn State commit)

My wife told me I was her back up plan, and we've been married 22 years. It does work

Not sure the inflatable doll store rejecting the credit card of the person ahead of you in line makes you "the back up plan".

I kid, I kid.

Reactions: JK Vol
Awesome film to be honest. Throws the football at all different kinds of arm angles which is super impressive for a high school kid.

Reactions: Vols4us
Cant pinpoint what or why exactly but this dude’s name sounds like the name of a stud QB in college.

Every time I read it, it just feels like he’s better than the other QBs we’ve talked about.

I’ve watched no film but I’m certain this is why we are recruiting him.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
He seems to be, as a high school Junior, a better player than what we had last season. I know this has the bad plays edited out, but he sure appears to have a knack for avoiding the rush, and getting the ball to the correct receiver. He already has excellent size, and appears capable of heaving it a long way without much effort.

I trust what I see, over rankings. I know that I loved Guarantano's rating, but I did not see anything in his videos that thrilled me. Now, I'm not saying this guy is the next great running QB, but he looks like he has the TYPE of skill set as Peyton Manning, with maybe a little more scrambling ability (Please don't go saying, that I called him the next Peyton Manning!).

Side note: Am I color blind, or does that uniform look almost like Tennessee orange? Yes, I know it has a lot of yellow in it, but it's not that far off (or is it?). Kids pick schools for the strangest reasons sometimes.

Man some of the throws the kids make look like Mahomes with the multiple arm angles. He must play baseball with some of those throws. He has some natural gamer and flick of the wrist.

VN Store

Back