Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ya'll want to hear a good, solid group in Nashville, check out SixWire. Pull up and listen to The Beast. They play pretty often at 3rd & Lindsey

Last edited:
Let me say this. Trucks is one hell of a guitar player. But Warren Haynes?? I think that dude dug up Robert Johnson’s corpse and made another deal at Clarksdale.
Warren Hayes played with Little Feat in Asheville in March 2019 during a trio of songs including a 15 min rendition of Dixie Chicken and extended version of Spanish Moon. Some strong medicine.

I have a sunburst Les Paul signed by Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi from when they played in Little Rock back in 2012. Prized possession. Have seen TTB 17 times or so.

I saw the Derek Trucks band 3 times and saw him twice with the Allman Brothers. I've seen Tedeschi Trucks 3 times. Derek Trucks is in my top 5 guitarists with Knopfler, Hendrix, Clapton, and Stevie Ray.

Another group that doesn't get enough credit for changing the face of music is The Beach Boys. What Brian Wilson did with harmonies was groundbreaking. He was a musical genius.
Beach Boys were awesome. They would be more highly thought of if they had not had to compete with the Beatles.

Reactions: hooter vol
I helped my uncle build the stove, fireplace chimney there in 1983 u think it was. I was young. My very first job. They won't let you work that young now.
I remember when they were buiding the house, me and a few others walked over there one day when noone was around and this huuuge bathtub was sitting on the front porch that had been delivered that was about big enough to swim in!

Reactions: StoVol
Have any of you heard of Tab Benoit ? Cajun man singing the blues? You need to if you haven't and I love Warren Hayes I believe before he became Gov't Mule. He had an album The Warren Hayes Band and loved the song "Hattiesburg Shuffle. "

Reactions: B EaZy40
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back