Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all kinds of music, but if I was picking the most influential name on the list, it'd easily be The Beatles. Between them and Elvis, they completely changed the face of music. That's not to say others weren't influential, they were, but no one changed everything like they did.

Life or death @Weezer who are you taking? Top 3 on this list we gotta get you on record

apparently he just has emails and text messages. no real contract, that we know of.

That could be a game changer though. Verbal agreements are technically binding but difficult to prove. But if there is “something” in writing, then it could really change the situation. An email could certainly clear that up and could be considered legally binding.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
If you ever go to Nashville go down Lower Broad to Roberts Western World. The house band was Don Kelly and he was known to have some of the top upcoming guitar player's in town. I hear he just retired but I think a group called The Don Kelley Hero's get together and play and the players rotate through. I'm not sure if you keep up with players or not but Brent Mason, JD Simo, Guthrie Trapp, Johnny Hiland and Daniel Donato are just some of his lead guitar players and all are sessions guys, you should check all of them out.

That would be fun thanks. I have seen dudes on the street in Nashville that could flat out play. I think the saying is everyone plays guitar in Nashville and they are all better than you. Nashville Cats has it right:

Well, there's thirteen hundred and fifty two
Guitar pickers in Nashville
And they can pick more notes than the number of ants
On a Tennessee ant hill
Yeah, there's thirteen hundred and fifty two
Guitar cases in Nashville
And any one that unpacks 'is guitar could play
Twice as better than I will

Jerry was reason for my birth into bluegrass. Dont play personally but...did a stint in public radio.

Thing about bluegrass in E TN, the guy standing next to you at gas station could be a grammy winning guitarist.

I saw Blue Highway at the Ryman about 15 years ago and they took my liking of Bluegrass into full fandom. Those guys are all top of the line musicians and amazing live.

If you’ll be my Dixie chicken I’ll be your Tennessee lamb.......
We can walk together down in Dixieland.....

Tennessee Tennessee there ain’t no place I’d rather be....
Won’t you carry me....back toTennessee

Better head back to Tennessee Jed.

God bless Lowell George and Jerry Garcia and their bands.

Fortunate enough to catch Little Feat on their 50th anniversary tour in Asheville a couple years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back