Amateur Hour, Part Deux

I was at the gym today... without a mask... :) and saw Susan Rice talking about equality. Susan "It was just a video" Rice. Biden is refilling the swamp at an amazing rate.

"Some people did something". I guess that works unless you support Trump.

What I really like is how Xiden is refilling the swamp with tried and true Soetoro retreads. Remember this genius? Well... she's back!

Reactions: StarRaider
BREAKING: 'Chaos' in the White House as Biden administration officials argue over whether to call Myanmar military takeover a 'coup' over fears they will 'anger China and be forced to withdraw foreign aid' (Daily Mail)

Reactions: GSD82
There are very specific standards in defining a “coup”. A military takeover of the government? Not so fast. Unless it can be blamed on Trump or his supporters then it’s not a coup. Also Biden has to check w his Daddy Xi

BREAKING: WH deputy press sec. @TDucklo resigns for threatening reporter over story on his relationship.
Ducklo had threatened to "destroy" the reporter & told her she was “jealous” that another man had “wanted to f***” his girlfriend “and not [her]," Vanity Fair reported.

Reactions: GSD82
Slo Jo is like a combination of LBJ and the peanut farmer with a dash OBOZO.

Reactions: Zues1
I just read the quote and there is zero wrong with it and the title does not fit the content.

I read the quote also and how can you say that there is nothing wrong with it? He's excusing massive human rights violations due to cultural differences.

But they fit. And you knew exactly who Navy was referring to.

Using cute little nicknames just makes the speaker look unintelligent. Put together an argument.

So we’re good with genocide?

Biden essentially said because of cultural norms and expectations we run our countries differently, but when he crosses the line, I am going to call him on it because I represent American values.

Not sure how this is being spun negatively.

Using cute little nicknames just makes the speaker look unintelligent. Put together an argument.

Biden essentially said because of cultural norms and expectations we run our countries differently, but when he crosses the line, I am going to call him on it because I represent American values.

Not sure how this is being spun negatively.

I should be surprised that you can't see how terrible that statement was but I'm not.

VN Store

Back