Amateur Hour, Part Deux

Aside from backing off senseless deportations for the sake of nationalist politics and rule of law, not at all. He's not gonna fix anything unless congress somehow leads the way.

Hold up, Huff! Congress gave Trump 4 years of hell in trying to get anything accomplished....because Arnge man bad!

Biden has no excuse. He has both houses.

It’s a witch hunt by the radical conservatives and their media.

Boy, that was easy. Almost like there is no thinking involved to dismiss anything I don’t want to hear off-hand.
But you're missing an official hearing and a vote.

“I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it," Harris said at a presidential campaign event in Nevada.
The vp you voted for believed Biden’s accusers until it was convenient not to. Truth hurts.

Right...where were Kamala's morals when she cackally accepted Joe's offer to be VP?

Reactions: StarRaider
“I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it," Harris said at a presidential campaign event in Nevada.
The vp you voted for believed Biden’s accusers until it was convenient not to. Truth hurts.

And the one you voted for is a gay man that pretends he hates gay men. Guess we all compromise sometimes.

Man, what-about-isms are easy too. No wonder you dunces use them all the time.

Hold up, Huff! Congress gave Trump 4 years of hell in trying to get anything accomplished....because Arnge man bad!

Biden has no excuse. He has both houses.

Who is making excuses? Saying I don't have faith in him is not an excuse. It's a condemnation.

Who is making excuses? Saying I don't have faith in him is not an excuse. It's a condemnation.

Sorry, should've made myself more clear. The media has already shown he's getting a pass on EVERYTHING!

At some point, it is going to come clear that "buyer's remorse" has set in.

Reactions: dovervolz
Sorry, should've made myself more clear. The media has already shown he's getting a pass on EVERYTHING!

At some point, it is going to come clear that "buyer's remorse" has set in.

Sorry, let me completely change my response

It’s a witch hunt by the radical conservatives and their media.

Boy, that was easy. Almost like there is no thinking involved to dismiss anything I don’t want to hear off-hand.

It was?

I thought you were the party of "believe all women"? I mean, I wouldn't want you to be hypocritical or anything.

VN Store

Back