Mike Collins
Brad Lambert
Lon Hoke
Don Brown
Ryan Walters
Clint Bowen
Mike Cox
Chris Ash

Really I haven't heard any of these names before but I typed in Defensive Coordinator in google and these came up so I decided I would pretend I was a Sports Media guy or a insider and throw some names out there and see if any stick. You do realize if any of these people get hired I will be considered a "INSIDER" and all the prestige that goes along with it. I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now ........pretty good.....Nothing but the BEST baby nothing but the BEST.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE NAMES I'M HAVE BEEN HEARING:

Paul Rhodes
David Duggan
Jeff Schmedding
Tim DeRuyter
Marcus Freeman
Tyson Summers
Kane Womack
Mike Collins
Brad Lambert
Lon Hoke
Don Brown
Ryan Walters
Clint Bowen
Mike Cox
Chris Ash

Really I haven't heard any of these names before but I typed in Defensive Coordinator in google and these came up so I decided I would pretend I was a Sports Media guy or a insider and throw some names out there and see what if any stick. You do realize if any of these people get hired I will be considered a "INSIDER" and all the prestige that goes along with it. I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now ........pretty good.....Nothing but the BEST baby nothing but the BEST.
-mcgoogling-

I hope not. I’m really starting to get annoyed at this bs limiting your options based on skin color. Just find the best damn guy you can get that can help you win now. Kids asked for that not just a black coach. I’m pretty sure they would be just fine with an Amish mofo if he could coach them to wins. You can literally make all your position coaches minority if you want but don’t hire people because you think you need an appearance. No reason this dudes name should be anywhere near our DC search
Quite Frankly , appearance wise, it should be insulting to the candidates

You guys know which coach is in the NFL, has had pretty good defenses, might be looking for an out from his current gig and was born in Nashville?

Bill. Belichick.

Why pull your punches. He has to forgive you.
tenor.gif

Reactions: VolsNUT
THESE ARE SOME OF THE NAMES I'M HAVE BEEN HEARING:

Paul Rhodes
David Duggan
Jeff Schmedding
Tim DeRuyter
Marcus Freeman
Tyson Summers
Kane Womack
Mike Collins
Brad Lambert
Lon Hoke
Don Brown
Ryan Walters
Clint Bowen
Mike Cox
Chris Ash

Really I haven't heard any of these names before but I typed in Defensive Coordinator in google and these came up so I decided I would pretend I was a Sports Media guy or a insider and throw some names out there and see if any stick. You do realize if any of these people get hired I will be considered a "INSIDER" and all the prestige that goes along with it. I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now ........pretty good.....Nothing but the BEST baby nothing but the BEST.
They finally have your meds regulated? :cool::cool:

Pons might be hurt but even at 100% he would not and will not be a first round draft pick.

Day 2 at best. He can’t score. He can play lock down defense but he can’t score.

You went from he can’t start on a top 15 team to he’s a second round lock down defender

That’s why your first take was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back