Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we picked a former college WR who's most recently been an OC at Rice to come in and coach RB's over Mondario Hardesty..... interesting....
Compare both resumes and tell me who is more qualified. Love Hardesty as he is a VFL but he has very little experience in his career. We also need someone to lock down Memphis and Jerry Mack is the guy for the job.

Yep, pretty sure you had interest from a few schools at the FCS level. Maryville & Carson Newman are two I remember as well, but it's been a bit so I could have those wrong. Our FB from the team you played on would have had a legit shot playing at the college level as well had he taken the school part a bit more serious.

Our starting QB off that team did play at Maryville College as well.
Yeah I wish my brother had taken school seriously too. He was a legit talent. At a bigger high school program he would have had legit offers at some big schools in my opinion.

So we picked a former college WR who's most recently been an OC at Rice to come in and coach RB's over Mondario Hardesty..... interesting....
Not directed at you at all but why does everyone want Tennessee former players as coaches? I am sorry but there have been quite a few misses in these choices. Hardesty could be a good coach but we just went through 2 and mark me not even remotely impressed. I will say they could have been hampered by Beldar too.

Compare both resumes and tell me who is more qualified. Love Hardesty as he is a VFL but he has very little experience in his career. We also need someone to lock down Memphis and Jerry Mack is the guy for the job.

LOL experience.... Mack has zero experience running the ball at RB... period. Hardesty has run the ball as a RB in the SEC for four years and probably most of his life...

No comparison.... how do you teach something you've never done at a high level? YouTube? Observing? Take a lap... Every RB would take advice and coaching from someone who's actually been there and done it than someone who's observed it.

LOL experience.... Mack has zero experience running the ball at RB... period. Hardesty has run the ball as a RB in the SEC for four years and probably most of his life...

No comparison.... how do you teach something you've never done at a high level? YouTube? Observing? Take a lap... Every RB would take advice and coaching from someone who's actually been there and done it than someone who's observed it.
Let’s ask Tee Martin...

How many carries do you expect the RB coach to get a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back