Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like the Vomitron. I remember going to the Tennessee Valley Fair as a kid in the 80s and seeing so many sunburned reds flee the ride to hurl into those metal barrel trash cans. The heat of the summer day would just cook it all up in that metal container. The whole area around that ride was an ralphing war zone and smelled terrible.

Never bothered me. I've always liked the more exciting rides. Love roller coasters. Used to ride Freefall at Six Flags Over Georgia over and over and over.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
some of the worse people on earth are extremely charitable and it’s because they feed off having more power over people with their money.

It’s extremely clear many posters here don’t understand that’s happened to them. Their thoughts have been bought.
They have sold out
When someone does something charitable how or why would anyone question the motive behind it without knowing that person?

Never bothered me. I've always liked the more exciting rides. Love roller coasters. Used to ride Freefall at Six Flags Over Georgia over and over and over.
I grew up living in a house right next to the fairgrounds in Lincoln County. I used to ride my bike around while all the carnival folk were putting the rides together, and be amazed that anyone would get on the rides after those specimens had assembled it. I might trust them to put together a crack pipe but not something that spins me around at high speed 20ft above the ground.

There is not a Rollercoaster or carnival ride in the world that is more vomit inducing than a Vol coaching search. Test pilots and astronauts don't pull as many G's as we do on this board for every tiny morsel of a nug. VN should come with one of those Nascar Hans devices to protect our head and neck .

The most bananas roller coaster I’ve ever been on was X2 at six flags magic mountain. The pucker factor on that thing is off the charts.

I had no clue the chairs flipped forward & backwards independently of the main chassis so I legitimately thought I was about to die the first time I was on it.

You'd have to be a moran to think some on every team in the country don’t dabble.
Be interesting to see if the laws in some states don't affect the NCAA as a whole in the near future. We've ran into it at my work with people legally doing something then getting popped when they get back from vacation.

Reactions: T Dog
I grew up living in a house right next to the fairgrounds in Lincoln County. I used to ride my bike around while all the carnival folk were putting the rides together, and be amazed that anyone would get on the rides after those specimens had assembled it. I might trust them to put together a crack pipe but not something that spins me around at high speed 20ft above the ground.
That's 90% of what makes those rides so exciting. Disney rides lack the fear of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back