Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life advice.

7c6d73250f5ca312cc21233a6d1abaa5.jpg
100.webp

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I’ll reserve judgment on Rodgers. Defense did the job for the Bucs but Mahomes had a foot injury and the Chiefs were down two starting tackles. His Jets tenure I have mixed feelings on.

Pretty sure we have the same friend who has a brain tumor. I hope she gets a good prognosis, but either way there is a HEALER.
Is her initials SM? The reason I ask I got a church text this morning requesting prayer for her but they didn’t elaborate on what’s going on with her

Reactions: LaagerVol
I’ll reserve judgment on Rodgers. Defense did the job for the Bucs but Mahomes had a foot injury and the Chiefs were down two starting tackles. His Jets tenure I have mixed feelings on.
Even Sabans defense is ass. Defense doesn’t exist largely in college football.

Just get a guy who can recruit and maybe coach up QB pressure. Him having a SB ring and NFL ties might help on the trail.

While we're waiting I have some people I love in need of prayers. A friend collapsed at a game Saturday. She has a brain tumor. Another friend's daughter had COVID a month ago and has been falling up to 30 times a day. Vanderbilt can't find a reason. She is only 16. My son is having panic attacks. He says they're almost back to back. Thanks y'all
Prayers Soda

Just get a guy who can recruit and maybe coach up QB pressure. Him having a SB ring and NFL ties might help on the trail.

Yeah, I get that...I’ve just seen them come and seen them go—as a fan I need to see the results. I’m fine with the university ties and the NFL experience but this is a different situation. The NFL and college are two totally different games.

It is not ass🤣 it’s not the Saban defense of old but it’s very far from bad

You really think dissing on AV is gonna make you popular?

Bless your heart.

It definitely won’t but AV has been big wrong about this coaching search. And I like AV.

But I don’t think it took centurion card money to get Heupel. It may have taken regular visa MasterCard with a higher than normal limit but that’s about it.

And also I like Heupel. He may not work out but the O should be fun.

It definitely won’t but AV has been big wrong about this coaching search. And I like AV.

But I don’t think it took centurion card money to get Heupel. It may have taken regular visa MasterCard with a higher than normal limit but that’s about it.

And also I like Heupel. He may not work out but the O should be fun.
I think AV was confident we were going to get Franklin. That would have taken the money he was talking about. Heupel was not our first choice.

JMO, but I think Franklin and Elliott were both ahead of Heupel, and I'd guess there were several other guys we gauged the interest level of. Heupel is just the guy that ultimately said yes. He could end up working out, but no way in hell he was the first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back