How about Kacy Rogers for DC?

The facts are no one know has and has not been contacted thus far. In the past there were so many unproven leaks that it frustrating. No with the lack of information being put out, there are a lot of assumptions flying around. We should all relax, trust our HC until proven we can’t and enjoy the ride. The one thing that is certain, we will have a DC at some point be season begins. Until we hire someone, there is a very qualified guy on staff (Steele).

I’d this point I’d settle for Kenny Rogers. We could put some of his chicken places inside the stadium and at least feed some people.
REX_weekend_at_bernies_kab_140129_33x16_992.jpg

I’d this point I’d settle for Kenny Rogers. We could put some of his chicken places inside the stadium and at least feed some people.

And the good news is he knows when to hold the offense, he also knows when its game over and to fold'em, and he could help the OC and tell him when to run.

Why hasn’t someone at UT contacted the former Vol that is the D line coach at Tampa Bay? He was a d. coordinator for 4 years at the NY Jets and is a Tennessee native. Worth a call?
This, along with many other former Vol assistants, is not always the smart choice. Put your emotions aside. Rogers has been in the NFL a long time and is nearing retirement eligibility for a great pension. He would be a fool to give that up to go to UT.

Why hasn’t someone at UT contacted the former Vol that is the D line coach at Tampa Bay? He was a d. coordinator for 4 years at the NY Jets and is a Tennessee native. Worth a call?
Not saying it isn't worth the call. But if I'm an established NFL coach, I'm staying in the NFL. Why deal with 16-23 year old kids, travel, recruit etc. when you are in the league and no reason to leave after winning the SB.

Reactions: Uneasy Rider

VN Store

Back