How about Kacy Rogers for DC?

I got a notification on my from cbs sports that was talking to him from Tampa bay . Does anyone know anything about him?

He's been a coordinator in a "Mission Impossible" situation with the Jets. This will not be his first experience dealing in difficulty.

He's been great for Tampa for two reasons:

1. Getting the best out of veteran talent that in the past had been more in sleep-mode than in beast-mode. Suh hasn't played this well in a long time.
2. Developing young talent like Vita Vea. This was going to be a massive year for him before his injury. In the Super Bowl, they even had that 350-pounder playing a little defensive end and causing the Chiefs all kinds of irritation.

Kansas City had issues with their offensive line entering the Super Bowl. Tampa's defensive line made absolutely certain the Chiefs paid a high price for those problems.

It would be a good hire and give real credibility to the staff in the eyes of the players currently at Tennessee and the defensive recruits we're pursuing now and in the future. A man with an NFL background and a brand-new Super Bowl ring on his finger commands respect and opens doors.

* I also posted this on the Poll of Rodgers or Washington

I would love for Kacy Rodgers to be our DC, his overall numbers with the jets were not great but let me say again he was with the JETS.
His Scoring numbers are below

2015 - 19.6 PPG - 9th Ranked DEF
2016 - 25.6 PPG - 28th Ranked DEF
2017 - 23.9 PPG - 22nd Ranked DEF
2018 - 27.6 PPG - 29th Ranked DEF

These may not seem great but remember who he was working with. There Offense was led by Fitzpatrick, Josh McCown, Sam Darnold. The Defense did not have any great players. He had Jamal Addams his last 2 years but after that it was Avery Williamson. I also think you would need to figure that the offense was horrible and couldn't stay off the field.

He's been a coordinator in a "Mission Impossible" situation with the Jets. This will not be his first experience dealing in difficulty.

He's been great for Tampa for two reasons:

1. Getting the best out of veteran talent that in the past had been more in sleep-mode than in beast-mode. Suh hasn't played this well in a long time.
2. Developing young talent like Vita Vea. This was going to be a massive year for him before his injury. In the Super Bowl, they even had that 350-pounder playing a little defensive end and causing the Chiefs all kinds of irritation.

Kansas City had issues with their offensive line entering the Super Bowl. Tampa's defensive line made absolutely certain the Chiefs paid a high price for those problems.

It would be a good hire and give real credibility to the staff in the eyes of the players currently at Tennessee and the defensive recruits we're pursuing now and in the future. A man with an NFL background and a brand-new Super Bowl ring on his finger commands respect and opens doors.
He had the Jets as the 9th best D his first year. Pretty good.
Ranked 28, 22, 29 the other years.

I just listened to this. I’ve been saying Rodgers from the get go, but then Washington’s name was dropped and I’m like hmmmmm that sounds good.
Then I listened to this video and he mentioned Swain said “why not go after both.”
WHAT?!? talk about a coup and didn’t see that coming. what?!?!
Imagine that .. Dream Big as they say 😂

Hmm. . . Bert Watts or Jim Leonhard would be good. Watts just went somewhere. Not sure we could even get Leonhard.

Basilio talking this morning like this is a done deal this morning. Saying is landing here is like Garth Brooks “Unanswered Prayers” song and is playing a cheesy karaoke version to intro the show. Dude is hilarious.
Now he walked it back to a maybe.

Basilio talking this morning like this is a done deal this morning. Saying is landing here is like Garth Brooks “Unanswered Prayers” song and is playing a cheesy karaoke version to intro the show. Dude is hilarious.
Can anyone give me a date/time that Basilio was ever correct? I take his statements about as seriously as my lunchtime coin flips on who it will be.

Reactions: onevol74

VN Store

Back