Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do FF peeps flood over here when these things are going on?

Asking for a friend

I’ll hang up and listen
Because half of them are the accounts of rival fans who have accounts here because they enjoy drama. VN is legendary on SEC fan sites because it’s a large site that is easy to access and also has plenty of very naive homers that are easy to troll. Some of them have had accounts here longer than legit fans.

Hyams needs to hang it up. He's as embarrassing as our football program.

Also we always said JH will live and die by his DC. If the newest rumors are true, he will will die by his DC.

Disaster after disaster after disaster after disaster 🖕 thanks Fulmer and Pruitt for another decade of irrelevance.

Oh yeah? Well, I've decided that ...
SelfishThreadbareGnat-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
My ode to not hiring Baker:

His La Tech defenses gave up:
2014 - 25 ppg (year before he arrived)
2015 - 27 ppg (Y1)
2016 - 34 ppg
2017 - 25 ppg
2018 - 23 ppg

So he spent 2 years going backwards, finally broke even by year 3 and managed allowing 2 ppg less...after 4 years.

His Miami defenses:
2017 - 21 ppg (2 years before he arrived)
2018 - 20 ppg (year before he arrived)
2019 - 20 ppg (Y1)
2020 - 27 ppg

He held together what Diaz built for 12 months, then it fell apart...

Since we are telling some truths about insiders, there has never been less of an insider than @MetalVolunteer. He is the most obvious fake insider I have seen, and I’ve seen em all at this point. Whew, glad to get that one off of my chest.
While I’m glad you got that off your chest 🙄. I don’t care who we classify as insiders. They maybe spot on or not. I don’t care. Reading their posts and the ones after are entertaining. I don’t get butt hurt if it doesn’t work out. Still entertaining.

I don’t understand why Steele is being ignored unless it’s “Oh teh noes he’s pals with Fulmer” nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back