Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are telling some truths about insiders, there has never been less of an insider than @MetalVolunteer. He is the most obvious fake insider I have seen, and Iā€™ve seen em all at this point. Whew, glad to get that one off of my chest.

Yeah I agree. Canā€™t stand that guy. But as I recall
He has stated numerous times that heā€™s not a ā€œinsiderā€.

But hey, you do you cupcake

Paying 1.5m for a guy who has never called plays sounds like a recipe for disaster. Iā€™d rather pay 2m and get a top dog. Or just take the top 10 DC gifted to you on your staff already.

We can thank Donde for being in the position of having to overpay for unproven product, though.
I thank her for doing her job. Both her and Boyd gave Fulmer/Pruitt all the support and were hands off until someone in the program slapped a mess on her desk that she couldnā€™t ignore without exposing the university. The POSITION weā€™re in is on Pruitt/Fulmer.

Thatā€™s a weird statement. I mean all he can do is offer a job.

I definitely understand that and we all agree he can't force no one to accept our money. But at the end of the day, we paid a $2MM+ buyout and almost $2MM salary for an AD to get the same results (thus far). Despite the crappy hand he was dealt the expectation is that he can close these types of deals, I mean why else do you pony up the money we did for him. That's all I'm saying. And it's not his fault or doing nor is he to blame IMO. Unfortunately though, it kinda is what it is.

So are we interviewing Hispanic, French, German, Native American, Canadian, ect. people?

Are we interviewing women for the DC job or are we interviewing white and black men and looking to make a "diverse" hire?

I donā€™t ******* know man, Iā€™m not an insider or working for UT. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Since we are telling some truths about insiders, there has never been less of an insider than @MetalVolunteer. He is the most obvious fake insider I have seen, and Iā€™ve seen em all at this point. Whew, glad to get that one off of my chest.

Metal Volunteer is as legit as any insider can be. Go suck on a chode

Boy that FU money has really paid off. Got a AD who thinks he is running area 51 but cant use that FU money to his advantage. Dont be surprised if the entire UCF coaching staff ends up at Tenn. Pretty soon we will trade masks in for bags and will be mandatory at all home games. Thats if they can get anybody to show up

usa_today_10359715.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back