Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok, enuff guys n gals with all the race talk!! In here we're all Orange brothers and sisters it don't matter the color of your skin! We're family all of us!!! It's time we start acting like it and carry that family attitude outside this forum to everyone we come in contact with! In here we're Orange out there we're all Red, White and Blue!!!! Now let's talk football n get excited about the upcoming introduction of our coaches! Let's go🍊🍊🍊🍊

They both suck, point stands.

If you want both of them to come back, that's fine. Just expect me to @ you by years end.

With how foggy your memory appears to be I'll be surprised you remember your login by year's end....

WM has been our best secondary coach in the last decade without a question. Coleman, Sutton, Randolph, McNeil, Todd Kelly Jr just to name a few who balled out with him in charge.

With how foggy your memory appears to be I'll be surprised you remember your login by year's end....

WM has been our best secondary coach in the last decade without a question. Coleman, Sutton, Randolph, McNeil, Todd Kelly Jr just to name a few who balled out with him in charge.

Now you got insults, smh.

Todd Kelly was ass. McNeil was ass. Your memory must be the one that's a little foggy.

Wait till it's fully executed (signed) to celebrate. Buying someone who's very reluctant to come and would rather be elsewhere comes with a risk.
I hate saying this, but what has getting people who are loyal to the TN brand gotten us lately? They came willingly and for the most part it's been terrible.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Nothing supports your claim that WM's DBs didn't look for the ball. Nigel never played a snap under WM as well for what it's worth. Mosely had 2 career INTs while at UT, so I'm not even sure you remember how good the defense was during the time he was here....

Remember most the defensive staff was gone for the 2017, 4-8 season including Willie.
He was gone for a reason to

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back