Spider-Man: No Way Home (Christmas 2021)

CagleMtnVol

Spider-Man: No Way Home

IMG_20210224_115002.jpg

Release Date: Christmas 2021

Directed By: Jon Watts

Written By: Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers

Starring:
Tom Holland
Zendaya
Jacob Batalon
Marisa Tomei
Benedict Cumberbatch
Jamie Foxx
Toni Revolori

Last edited:
This could be fun. I enjoyed into the Spider-Verse but I prefer Spider-Man dealing with more street level stories.

Reactions: Rockytoptalker
This sound freakin awesome. Tying in both previous SM film series and the latest report is Charlie Cox will officially return as Daredevil. Also apparently rumors that they will officially introduce Miles Morales and that in the near future the MCU will have both Spider-men; they are looking to put MM in a "Young Avengers" type situation and he may get his own Disney+.

It also sounds like the execs at Sony and Marvel both have finally figured out having Spider-Man in the MCU is the most beneficial to both sides.

This sound freakin awesome. Tying in both previous SM film series and the latest report is Charlie Cox will officially return as Daredevil. Also apparently rumors that they will officially introduce Miles Morales and that in the near future the MCU will have both Spider-men; they are looking to put MM in a "Young Avengers" type situation and he may get his own Disney+.

It also sounds like the execs at Sony and Marvel both have finally figured out having Spider-Man in the MCU is the most beneficial to both sides.

Miles works best when Peter is older and can be a mentor. Holland is still playing a young Spider-Man himself.

I’m assuming all of these “returning stars” from other SM movies will be glorified cameos. No way they can make a coherent film and really involve all of these characters.

I’m assuming all of these “returning stars” from other SM movies will be glorified cameos. No way they can make a coherent film and really involve all of these characters.

I agree. I’m guessing there will be some brief dimension hopping for brief cameos.

Reactions: BMvol27

Most probably but the rumors are...

Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst will get a lot more screen time as it's being rumored one of them is going to sacrifice themself to "save the day". This is also being seen as a way of a final big send off for Maguire's SM since Spider-Man 4 was supposed to be his and got canned

Also rumors that Maguire is being a diva; which could be just rumors but he also has a pretty well known reputation as being a giant d-bag to work with.

If you've seen the movie Molly's Game, the character played by Michael Cera is supposed to be Tobey Maguire.

Also rumors that Maguire is being a diva; which could be just rumors but he also has a pretty well known reputation as being a giant d-bag to work with.

If you've seen the movie Molly's Game, the character played by Michael Cera is supposed to be Tobey Maguire.
That would explain why he's done very little since Spider-Man.

Cool... now that it’s a trilogy, I hope we move on from the “home” theme after this.

I hated Tobey McGuire and I stopped watching superhero movies a long time ago, new movies in general for that matter. New movies are awful and they make way too many superhero movies. Having nothing to do while at the hospital though, I ended up seeing the new Spiderman movies and Tom Holland is an excellent Spiderman. I didn't even know he was British with an accent when I saw the movies. I also like that Spiderman is younger so there isn't serious drama and it's all light hearted, like a Superbad. Or my favorite 'super'hero movie, Kick-Ass.

VN Store

Back