Spider-Man: No Way Home (Christmas 2021)

That last scene would have made me mark out more if it had been Maguire or Dunst instead of Doc ock.

We also got a look at a Green Goblin grenade.

That last scene would have made me mark out more if it had been Maguire or Dunst instead of Doc ock.

We also got a look at a Green Goblin grenade.

I think they want Maguire/Garfield to be as big of a secret as possible even though it's pretty much the worst kept secret around right now. They still haven't officially been announced in the film, but Alfred Molina had been confirmed. I think he's the only one from the "multiverse" that has been.

I'm really hoping if it doesn't happen in the movie itself that either a mid-credits or post-credits scene introduces Miles Morales. You'd think a Spiderverse movie like this would be the perfect time.

Looks like Peter is going to court. Wonder who his lawyer is?

Could it be....

daredevil-netflix-023-ringside-313-unit-00463r.jpg

I was surprised we got a trailer at all. Feigi had said they weren’t going to do one. I was actually ok with that. The less I know the more I enjoy the movie.

yes Burntorangevolfle. death is absolute. you know unless you have the time stone, or, Tony Stark. Or Scarlet Witch. Or another parrallel time line.

I would reccomend visiting your local Comic shop.

Time stone is destroyed. Tony Stark is dead, and why would Wanda bring back a villain.

Time stone is destroyed. Tony Stark is dead, and why would Wanda bring back a villain.
I'm not the comic nerd. you tell me. why are there 50 separate timelines for 1 character. is it dragging rake across the money pit?

i'm kidding. anywhoo, sidenote. Vanilla Cream Ale...2EBADF84-F8F7-408F-812A-BFCCFFD45468.gif

Other than Spider-Man what has he done to expect the royal treatment?

He's had a pretty good career. Cider House Rules, Great Gatsby, Pleasantville, and Seabiscuit were all big/important movies.

Nobody's had a good enough career to behave the way he behaves, tho.

It's like what the early reports are for the DC/WB Flash film. A whole lot of stuff just thrown in.

Yeah but Marvel pulled off Infinity War and Endgame pretty well so I have 1000 times more faith in them than I do WB for The Flash movie.

I'll agree to an extent that this movie is apparently turning into a giant fan service more than anything, but I'm pretty much ok with it.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I'm probably late this party but I'm wondering if in Doc Oc's part when he says "Hello Peter" if he's talking to Tobey Maguire. Granted he could just be seeing Holland's Spider-Man and assuming it's the Peter he knows.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I'm probably late this party but I'm wondering if in Doc Oc's part when he says "Hello Peter" if he's talking to Tobey Maguire. Granted he could just be seeing Holland's Spider-Man and assuming it's the Peter he knows.
interesting.

VN Store

Back