Spider-Man: No Way Home (Christmas 2021)

I also read something that didn't occur to me, Marvel loves to bait and switch in trailers, i.e. showing Hulk fighting in Wakanda in the Infinity War trailers. Someone pointed out the scene with Holland on the car and it appears Doc Oc is saying "Hello Peter", Holland is wearing the same looking suit Peter did in Spider-Man 2. So some are thinking it's actually Tobey Maguire in the real scene and they digitally put Holland in there.

Also some are convined the scenes of Holland talking to a guy in the interrogation room and you just see his forearms is Charlie Cox.

I also read something that didn't occur to me, Marvel loves to bait and switch in trailers, i.e. showing Hulk fighting in Wakanda in the Infinity War trailers. Someone pointed out the scene with Holland on the car and it appears Doc Oc is saying "Hello Peter", Holland is wearing the same looking suit Peter did in Spider-Man 2. So some are thinking it's actually Tobey Maguire in the real scene and they digitally put Holland in there.

Also some are convined the scenes of Holland talking to a guy in the interrogation room and you just see his forearms is Charlie Cox.
these are the kinda things id just rather watch the movie for

I’m very excited after watching the trailer.

Third movies in a movie series are usually awful movies.
Spider Man No Way Home could be a great third movie.

Reactions: joevol33
I enjoy this Spider Man movie has the unique idea that is the whole world knows Peter Parker is Spider Man.

In Spider Man 2 the movie has a huge plot hole because no explanation is given for why all humans on a Subway Train don’t say Peter Parker is Spider Man after seeing Spider Man unmasked.
Very unbelievable that all those humans would choose to be virtuous and admirable to not tell J Jonah Jameson or some Newspaper that Peter Parker is Spider Man with no given explanation since the person could mainly profit finically by giving that valuable information.

He can’t have a ordinary life with the world knowing he is a valiant super hero so it is highly believable he would go to Doctor Strange the Sorcerer Supreme to use a spell to fix that issue.

Reactions: joevol33
I enjoy this Spider Man movie has the unique idea that is the whole world knows Peter Parker is Spider Man.

In Spider Man 2 the movie has a huge plot hole because no explanation is given for why all humans on a Subway Train don’t say Peter Parker is Spider Man after seeing Spider Man unmasked.
Very unbelievable that all those humans would choose to be virtuous and admirable to not tell J Jonah Jameson or some Newspaper that Peter Parker is Spider Man with no given explanation since the person could mainly profit finically by giving that valuable information.

He can’t have a ordinary life with the world knowing he is a valiant super hero so it is highly believable he would go to Doctor Strange the Sorcerer Supreme to use a spell to fix that issue.

I never saw that as a plot hole, it's NYC the chances that 1 person out of the 20-30 people on that train car knows who Peter Parker is very slim.

I never saw that as a plot hole, it's NYC the chances that 1 person out of the 20-30 people on that train car knows who Peter Parker is very slim.

Ok you are right that we don’t get any information that the persons on a Subway train knew who Peter Parker is except that doesn’t remove the flaw that none of them provide facial description information to the Daily Bugle or some organization to obtain a high amount of money is very unbelievable.

Kind of surprised no one has talked about the credits scene from Venom: Let There Be Carnage.

So the trailer popped up again on my YouTube feed and I rewatched it a couple of times and there is something in it that I think people are overlooking.

Toward the end right after we see the Goblin bomb explode we hear "Be careful what you wish for Parker!" I believe that is the voice of James Franco.

So the trailer popped up again on my YouTube feed and I rewatched it a couple of times and there is something in it that I think people are overlooking.

Toward the end right after we see the Goblin bomb explode we hear "Be careful what you wish for Parker!" I believe that is the voice of James Franco.

Man you are 100% right. Although I’m not sure Disney/Marvel would take the risk with all of his legal troubles.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Trailer #2 drop tomorrow; supposedly will be huge and confirm the multiple Spideys.

VN Store

Back