Game Thread: (20/22) Lady Vols vs. Ole Miss

Really glad they pulled out another squeaker. I didn't get to follow much of the game when it happened but I just finished reading every post in this thread.

Two things.

1) I'm glad I'm no where near a cliff,

2) We have to get better against pressure.

3) Best nail-biter game of the season that we don't won't to ever see again.

Marta seemed to be walking gingerly. Hope it's not a serious injury. Destiny Salary filled in admirably and made a strong case for much more playing time, even when Marta returns. The LadyVols were very fortunate to win this game against a much improved Ole Miss team. I'm very glad we don't have to play them twice during the regular season. One other comment regarding Horston. She has a very bad habit of slapping her teammates in the head after they make a good play. Next time this happens I hope they rare back and slap her back just as hard so she will know how it feels. There's no excuse for such behavior and it needs to stop. She's taking team camaraderie way too far. It's obvious the other players don't appreciate it, such as Tamari and Destiny.
lmfaaaooooooo TK and Jordan are roommates and are very close sure it may look like they dont enjoy the head slap but they know she is just excited and has become a celebratory habit of hers..y'all just lookin for anythin bad to say about Jordan

Marta seemed to be walking gingerly. Hope it's not a serious injury. Destiny Salary filled in admirably and made a strong case for much more playing time, even when Marta returns. The LadyVols were very fortunate to win this game against a much improved Ole Miss team. I'm very glad we don't have to play them twice during the regular season. One other comment regarding Horston. She has a very bad habit of slapping her teammates in the head after they make a good play. Next time this happens I hope they rare back and slap her back just as hard so she will know how it feels. There's no excuse for such behavior and it needs to stop. She's taking team camaraderie way too far. It's obvious the other players don't appreciate it, such as Tamari and Destiny.
I think they should smack her in the back of the head every time she turns the ball over.

Where is Jaiden McCoy, she hasn't played in 7 weeks now. I assumed she had a concussion that game because of the disclosed head injury, but that seems like a long time to be out. She will be needed with both Green and Suarez out.

VN Store

Back