Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also let UT fall to 4-8 for the first time in history in year 4. It's hard to let that slide when considering his strength as a program builder.
Sure, yes, but we are talking about Jones's resume compared to Heupel prior to getting hired. Jones had at least done it once before. Heupel never has.

Offense could be good. We have a lot of talent on that side and speed. If we score 35ppg. What do you think our win total could be? I say seven next year. And damn he wouldn’t have any trouble recruiting winning that much.
Honestly I don’t know. He improved Mizzou’s offense in one year from 110 to 13th. That’s year 1. If he does that here, 8-4 is not out of the question. Idk.

@SpringBokVol will remember that the second DW was hired I posted I was Excited not Because of who he was going to hire this time
But it was the second hire that matters the most.

The first hire was destined to fail now matter who the hire was with this dumpster fire.

the real work begins now with Dw. His job is to clean up this program. Redo a solid foundation and have it on a firm footing so that the next hire is a home run.
Maybe then we can recover from this NCAA mess in 5-7 years.

Reactions: orangejuice
I pray that we don't try to carry 15 scholarship receivers and recruit undersized lineman again.

Have you seen UCFs O-Line? They would maul our D-Line. They have some size, but more importantly, they are all mean dudes out there. I hope he brings his O-Line coach. We can recruit big bodies there all day long, but we have not really had great OLine coaching since PF was handling it.

Offense could be good. We have a lot of talent on that side and speed. If we score 35ppg. What do you think our win total could be? I say seven next year. And damn he wouldn’t have any trouble recruiting winning that much.
If he wins 7 games next year then I’ll be pleased

If Heupel wasn't fat and looked like a dork in that batman outfit most of y'all would be happy
Still catching up but I kind of dig the batman outfit. Tells me he's laid back and doesn't take himself too seriously.
Dang it! I was trying my best to take this as a good, not great hire but I'm turning full sunshine pumping homer.
Let's ride!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back