Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big Franklin fan by any means, but DW probably knows that if you hire a coach that wins, not much else will matter in a few years.
T
You know what the inverse of that is? If Franklin doesn't win and quick with a LARGE portion of THIS fanbase already hating him...then DW will have burned his career and what is left of a all time blue blood program completely and utterly to the ground.

None of you scumlovers have thought of that.

He will get NO quarter at all from us that hate the guy...ZERO.

And for all if you that only cate about proof let me say one more time..It does not matter to me one iota whether he was proven to tell guys to destroy evidence or not to me...the absolute proven fact is that this scumbag built a culture of "swag* where a large number of players thought it was funny and cool to treat a human being like a plastic sex doll piece of garbage.

He was 100% responsible for that culture, he built it over several years...that is an absolute and undeniable fact..

Why do you guys think that every single female member of this forum is abhorred at the thought of this scumbag representing their beloved Vols?

But hey...he might win some games, so who gives a ****...amirite?

Out again..🙋‍♂️

T
You know what the inverse of that is? If Franklin doesn't win and quick with a LARGE portion of THIS fanbase already hating him...then DW will have burned his career and what is left of a all time blue blood program completely and utterly to the ground.

None of you scumlovers have thought of that.

He will get NO quarter at all from us that hate the guy...ZERO.

And for all if you that only cate about proof let me say one more time..It does not matter to me one iota whether he was proven to tell guys to destroy evidence or not to me...the absolute proven fact is that this scumbag built a culture of "swag* where a large number of players thought it was funny and cool to treat a human being like a plastic sex doll piece of garbage.

He was 100% responsible for that culture, he built it over several years...that is an absolute and undeniable fact..

Why do you guys think that every single female member of this forum is abhorred at the thought of this scumbag representing their beloved Vols?

But hey...he might win some games, so who gives a ****...amirite?

Out again..🙋‍♂️
I agree
Gonna be hard

My initial reaction to the thought of Franklin being our new head coachone.gif
After people brought up some good points of him beating us, UGA, Florida while at Vandy
two.gif
After even more good points about his 11 game winning seasons at Penn.
three.gif
They also point out how well he would recruit here and develop the players
four.gif
After they trot out Elliot
wtf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back