Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I don’t think I can ride this ride anymore. DW in small room at complex meeting Steele then other coaches at 3. Discussion of player meeting, but don’t know if it’s tonight or morning. I do not know if Franklin held together, moved to Elliot, or something else. It does seem like there is action, finally.”

-Latest from Mr. Fumbles

I have wondered for a while that, since Plowman signed off on Steele and wanted him here through this transition, if she felt he deserved an interview for the head job even if it was for show. Some of the hold up might be Danny White fulfilling that wish.

Needs to be Herman if Franklin said no.
Fred-Gwynne-as-Herman-Munster-laugh3.jpg

I really don’t understand any of the negativity regarding this search.

It sounds like we are prepared to pay big money. JF is a homerun, to think otherwise is silly. He makes a lot of money already, seems like a really difficult sell.

Elliott would be a solid hire, but obviously more of a risk.

Pruitt and Fulmer fired one week ago. DW hired last Thursday. This is definitely warp speed.

I think Steele is the key to all of this. Fulmer needs credit there any coach that is brought in has a good shot at an Elite SEC DC if he wants him.
Lol. I think Steele was a last ditch effort by Fulmer to still have control and sneak Steele in as head coach. Listen to VQ, he was already contacting staff. Scary as hell.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back