Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought I had...everybody has their opinions about VolTwitter...either love it or hate it. I really don’t think it’s so unique to us. I just feel like Twitter was born and raised during years where Tennessee has been in a universe all it’s own when it comes to sh!tshows. You better believe GA, FL and god-could-you-even-imagine AL fans on Twitter would be at absolutely the same level as we are if they’d dealt with half the crap we have. I mean, could you imagine if Saban had left and Chad Morris or Sonny Dykes was being floated around as candidates?

Another thought I had...everybody has their opinions about VolTwitter...either love it or hate it. I really don’t think it’s so unique to us. I just feel like Twitter was born and raised during years where Tennessee has been in a universe all it’s own when it comes to sh!tshows. You better believe GA, FL and god-could-you-even-imagine AL fans on Twitter would be at absolutely the same level as we are if they’d dealt with half the crap we have. I mean, could you imagine if Saban had left and Chad Morris or Sonny Dykes was being floated around as candidates?

Trailers would be burning everywhere in Loosa.

To take it a step further, we need to hire someone who clicks with UT AD and admin and mirrors their philosophy. They're not fishing in the same lake as the fans, so it may not be the popular choice-- but it needs to be the right one for where UT is now.
I'm fine with that. As much as we fans like to think otherwise, we've proven we don't have much more than a clue who the best coaching hire would be for us. I'm fine with that as long as it's who he really wants and not his plan c, d, etc.

Reactions: Sleegro
I'm personally fine with Franklin. But I'm a little uneasy with how negative a lot of folks are about him. Hopefully if it's him y'all will come around. He could win big and at minimum he puts us right back into national relevance.
Winning cures all ill feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back