Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the way I see it with Fickell above Franklin. Just would prefer not to have Franklin's baggage, but acknowledge I don't know the specifics and that he is a really good coach. Dropping to Herman pairing with Steele means we would have some 10 win seasons IMO.
I think Steele is the key to all of this. Fulmer needs credit there any coach that is brought in has a good shot at an Elite SEC DC if he wants him.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Can you imagine what vols fans said to him while he coached at Vandy? I would have blocked half the fanbase too.

Nobody gives two ***** what she thinks. How the hell does she even pop up on peoples Twitter feed. It’s just a normal fan but a bunch of weirdos follow her because it’s a woman that apparently talks vols. The guy was doing his job at Vandy and that was to get under our skin. He will do same for us to FL and Bama and UGA. He won’t be buddy buddy with them he will annoy them like Kiffin did

Tigernet said Elliot is currently in the office in Clemson at the time of his radio portion today. That was 45 minutes ago.

Agree. It would make great deal of sense of the later with him since he was on the short list at UCF previously. Has worked three more seasons since then to gain more experience and another NC ring.

Will see.

EDIT: He can be here via plane or helicopter in an hour, drive in 3.

Nobody gives two ***** what she thinks. How the hell does she even pop up on peoples Twitter feed. It’s just a normal fan but a bunch of weirdos follow her because it’s a woman that apparently talks vols. The guy was doing his job at Vandy and that was to get under our skin. He will do same for us to FL and Bama and UGA. He won’t be buddy buddy with them he will annoy them like Kiffin did

Yeah, let's be real. Judging by her avi, her name, the way she carries herself, etc. she's a social media whore that wants attention and likes, it's really not hard to figure out

goodness if we hire Elliott then we really did learn nothing from the Pruitt tenure. Another coordinator with no experience at a program that wasn't already on top. Please be Franklin or an established HC.

Reactions: lilesrt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back