Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a chance... and I know this sounds crazy but is it possible the AD is actually doing a thorough job of vetting all candidates and interviewing like he said to make sure we are getting the best possible guy?
Maybe but not likely given that multiple candidates are withdrawing publicly. That would indicate we are either striking out or already have our person.

I’m not at a PC but anyone who is can look at his most recent follows. They could clear this up real fast. It doesn’t work like that on the app.
Stuck at the work as well, I should’ve put a disclaimer in my post probably since more than half the football forum stuff is bs.

From TOS
"Buddy of mine who is an alum from Tennessee as well told me that he and a group of folks saw Tony Elliot in Uptown Charlotte. No idea if Danny White is around or where his travels have taken him, but I can tell you there is no obvious reason for Tony to be in Charlotte unless its a personal matter. The gent who told me this would know and wouldn't be prone to mistaken identity."
The Elliott stuff is all BS

From TOS
"Buddy of mine who is an alum from Tennessee as well told me that he and a group of folks saw Tony Elliot in Uptown Charlotte. No idea if Danny White is around or where his travels have taken him, but I can tell you there is no obvious reason for Tony to be in Charlotte unless its a personal matter. The gent who told me this would know and wouldn't be prone to mistaken identity."
It's only about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back