New Name: PJ Fleck Being Vetted

Elliott would be good because he obviously can run an offense, dont know about CEO ability? Fleck is CEO but would depend on OC!

I hear you, by default I associated PJ Fleck with Butch Jones cause of the catch phrase stuff.

But PJ Fleck is actually a really good coach. He builds programs!! Not rides someone else's coattails.

The more I dig into and research PJ Fleck, in my opinion he has an "IT" Factor about him. He is LOVED by his players, they all speak how he made them better men. And in terms on the field, they play their buttz off for him, and run thru a wall for him.

Not my first choice but if Danny White sees something in him then I trust AD-DW

Yeah

I definitely give him credit for doing well at MN and resurrecting WMU before that.

Got a buddy who is WM alumni and he loves the guy.

I just think we should be aiming higher and it seems he may have hit his ceiling at MN already.

Reactions: 08Vol
Fleck gives me flashbacks to the last head coach we had who was a WR coach and dressed nice.

And Fleck, while he has never been a play-caller, has worked extensively on the offensive side of the ball – specifically as a wide receivers coach, the position he played at Northern Illinois that led to a brief NFL stint with the San Francisco 49ers.
Dabo doesn’t call offensive plays either. If he motivates his players and they get better, that should matter. We need a culture if winning,
not excuses. Pruitt threw his players under the bus and it showed.

Reactions: JonGrudensAgent
Yeah

I definitely give him credit for doing well at MN and resurrecting WMU before that.

Got a buddy who is WM alumni and he loves the guy.

I just think we should be aiming higher and it seems he may have hit his ceiling at MN already.
It’s a concern that guys like this may have a shelf life due to the rah rah element. But he wins.

Reactions: 08Vol
Like Urban Meyer in Florida. Or Saban in the Deep South. Or New Hampshire native Dan Mullen.

If he gives a s*** about winning games and developing his players I’m down.
He gives a **** about being a motivational speaker. This whole football thing happens to be the current journey that his metaphysical self is on. This in a nutshell is what I think of PJ Fleck as a coach.

Reactions: Perspective

VN Store

Back