Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we keep bringing in bargain bin coaches, experiments type hires it will never end. We could have paid $10/year for a coach with all the buyouts we've paid. I've said all along we're going to have to spend our way out of this. One way to get out of this mess and that's to pay a proven guy. Everyone has a price. If they hire Fleck I give him a 50/50 chance. The others mentioned, I'd give them a 25% chance.

Let’s wait til this is over but from my seat I wouldn’t be surprised if Elliot, MC and Fleck turn the job down

Has any media people in Iowa asked Campbell if he has any interest in the Tennessee job or do they not think about football 24/7 like we do in the south?
Having grown up in the north (rural Wisconsin), I can tell you that the passion fir college football up there is not even close to the passion for college football in the south. When football conversations come up, it’s generally about pro teams unless you are in Michigan or Ohio. Sports just aren’t as big in the north, especially at the collegiate level.

Let’s wait til this is over but from my seat I wouldn’t be surprised if Elliot, MC and Fleck turn the job down
I'm waiting it out for sure but if the names mentioned are what we end up with it's more of the same. No way am I buying tickets for another science experiment. I'll watch from afar. Hoping it turns out much better than it appears right now.

How is this team so bad without a true freshman Springer? Shouldnt we have guys that should be able to carry his weight. We have no offensive or defensive identity anymore. So weird. Vescovi and Fulk are terrible

Reactions: Alwaysopen711
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back