Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you expand on that?
Could you expand on that? What is it other than the slogan and similar Michigan schools? Genuinely asking.
every interview and press conference is just cliche after cliche and they both dance around like buffoons on the field. It’s a lot of talk and corny chatter.

I don't understand why we spend $2mil/yr on an AD if nobody wants the job. Why? Just hire an average AD. He can go get an average coach. It's dumb. If he can't bring in an "A" level coach, why spend that much on the AD? You spend that kind of money on a guy that can get you a good coach.
That's a good point. There is more to it than that, but if you pay a lot for an AD, you should hope that he can get a better coach than a cheap AD.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
In our current situation he’s a stand up triple. I don’t understand what is so hard about understanding this. We just got caught paying players and we’ve wiped out most of our staff and AD. We’re less than 2 weeks away from national signing day and we’re hemorrhaging players to the portal. This is a almost ground up rebuild. We would be lucky af to get a coach like Fleck right now.

56EE22F3-FBE6-400D-9326-2607EB4FB533.gif

Reactions: UTwild82
We will hire a current head coach....that is all I am saying so don’t ask.
Also if you want a mainstream media guy to listen to...its Chris Lowe....he has contact with some of the FU money these days. Where do you think a lot of those guys get their intel from :)
Y'all remember who to watch for info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back