Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s gonna be Napier
assume for a second that we intend on keeping the coaches we have hired in recent days....that would eliminate Napier. and i don't think a new AD is gonna hire guy that basically demands control, when he hasn't gotten the lay of the land himself.

can't rule it out. but i still think he's off the table....jmo.

we don't know what waters DW is gonna fish in. we think we know. but all we're doing is running home to mama lol, in terms of who we know, who we're comfortable talking about etc.........

We will hire a current head coach....that is all I am saying so don’t ask.
Also if you want a mainstream media guy to listen to...its Chris Lowe....he has contact with some of the FU money these days. Where do you think a lot of those guys get their intel from :)

Who is it?

why u keep downplaying.... I know we get our hopes up time and time again, get close, just to get kicked in the nads, but this feels different... I think the right folks involved are finally fed up with this and want to change it... go with it! Napier is a great coach, but until I see a bunch of top shelf coaches say no, then I think we do better. At the end of the day, F U money talks.
Napier is a big time hire

Also if you want a mainstream media guy to listen to...its Chris Lowe....he has contact with some of the FU money these days. Where do you think a lot of those guys get their intel from :)
Is the Coach already chosen?

Okay, who has Lowe mentioned recently as a possible HC ?

Is that HC a good one though? Are you referencing one or more current HCs? I’m excited. We need a homerun!

Reactions: RikidyBones
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back