Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...I'm just trying to get the "what fans say on social media doesn't matter" crowd riled up.
Got your back. Im one of those who absolutely thinks it matters. Not the biggest factor, by far; but, its definitely in the mix, and White just proved it by his comments.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I keep coming back to Kingston’s “you want to be a little early when hiring a coach” quote. That alone screams Fickell.
We'd be right on time with Fickell. Every major program has tried to get him for the last three years.

We'd be early on someone like Napier, Chadwell or Brown.

That’s right! He said no more negativity. Get it out of here! Get on board, he knows what he’s doing
tenor.gif

He knows his days are numbered unless he cultivates some new relationships/connections, and quickly.

That crowd, especially Hyams, has lived off of stuff supplied by Fulmer and his cronies for years. It's their fault they haven't diversified.
My favorite Hyams moment ever was when he emphatically stated multiple times that we wouldn't be wearing black jerseys against the Gamecocks in 2009.

I like Danny White and everything but his stuttering was getting on my nerves lol

He's had zero sleep, he is in front of a bunch of people he doesn't know, half the people are on zoom (which I find to be more difficult to speak on), and he's had a day to gather his thoughts.

His message needs to win the press conference, not his smooth talking.

Got your back. Im one of those who absolutely thinks it matters. Not the biggest factor, by far; but, its definitely in the mix, and White just proved it by his comments.
Without a doubt. Its common sense. Its like a product that you are buying.....when you make a big purchase you read the reviews beforehand. Social media is a type of review per se. Plus negativity permeates deeply if allowed to go on that way. I get why people have been negative. I really do, but it has consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back