Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to Danny White Vol fans. Positive energy moving forward. IF you have something negative to say, text or call a friend, do not put it on social media.
Perception matters people. Our new AD is speaking directly to us. Show that you hear him, Vol Fans!!!

He said social media.
Not fan message boards.
we can’t be social...cause few of us have any social skills...me included...lol.

He actually said explicitly the team will be the first to know.

But based on everything else he said, that won't be today.

Gotcha. My original intent was that it wouldn't be in today's meeting with the team.

I was just following Rucker's live-tweeting and didn't actually get to listen to the presser.

Reactions: daj2576
Y'all really gonna disrespect Danny Damn White/Damn Danny White like this??????

DISGUSTING. Take that negativity out of this thread. Punt it to Monday and respect your weekend you sorry sacks.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
VolsdeepVFL said:
Wildcard: Cristobal

He wants back in the south and is pulling 5 stars out to Oregon, has them looking pretty good and won Pac-12 coach of the year.

I would love the hire ... think it'd be a home run.
That said, if he wanted back in the south, why didn't he lobby for the Auburn job? Wasn't he 1st on their list?
My guess is after paying a 30 mill buyout for Gus that Auburn didnt have the financial might to make it happen.

Gotcha. My original intent was that it wouldn't be in today's meeting with the team.

I was just following Rucker's live-tweeting and didn't actually get to listen to the presser.

He said something to the effect that with today’s social media landscape he’s always been able to do it but this would be hard

Reactions: Kurtastrophe
People are stupid.

giphy.gif

Y'all really gonna disrespect Danny Damn White/Damn Danny White like this??????

DISGUSTING. Take that negativity out of this thread. Punt it to Monday and respect your weekend you sorry sacks.
That’s right! He said no more negativity. Get it out of here! Get on board, he knows what he’s doing

White said he was meeting with Steele this afternoon. I hope he let’s him go this afternoon. IMO, Steele was Fulmer’s attempt to to piece together a staff to cover his own rear end. Time is clean house.
It definitely was an attempt to put some people who he is buddies with/loyal to him in charge while he got kicked out.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back