Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most of you, I share the hesitance with Elliot simply because of the first time head coach thing. But White has shown an ability to pick the right candidates and has done well in the past to help a new head coach along.

I'm confident Elliot would recruit the state well.

Kiffin or Freeze would be amazing and would be here tomorrow if asked. But it has to be Napier or Chadwell. It's just gotta be. Both are solid options.

Personally I think Fickell would crush it here, but I don't think he's leaving until he gets to ohio state or something like that.
Let’s keep Fickell above the Mason-Dixon

giphy.gif
Lmao

I’m not so sure I want Steele here either. Guy tried to weasel his way to the Auburn job. Came here and is obviously pushing his name to VQ to try to lobby for our job. Will he give his all if he doesn’t get the job? Did he come here hoping Fulmer would make him head coach? A lot of questions...

Sounds like a cancer playing PR games. Get him out.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Danny White knows how important this hire is. He isn’t going to try and go with a coordinator. Especially with the money that’s being talked about. Not saying we land our top dog but we are going give it a real swing.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Elliot is too big of an unknown. Has a very high ceiling but we can not replace one first time HC with another.

i would LOVE a elliot hire. Clemson playcaller for years, knows how a successful program is run, and Clemson has fantastic culture. He also has a degree in industrial engineering, and isn't a f@#$ing idiot like our former head coach

How many of you were logged on VN the night Kiffin bolted? Man what a wild time that was. I think the board crashed within minutes. My brain doesn’t have the capacity to even begin processing the thought of Kiffin coming back. Hiring him would be VERY polarizing but no matter which side you fall on, it will be extremely personal to every Vol fan. Maybe a chance to heal a deep wound and close out a long dark chapter of Vol history. Sign me up.
Had just found this site a little before that. Was good to have fellow fans to vent with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back