Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
White name across as genuine and honest. He avoided any questions that might require him to be less than truthful I thought

With that said if that’s true then he doesn’t know who he is hiring at this point

VolsdeepVFL said:
Wildcard: Cristobal

He wants back in the south and is pulling 5 stars out to Oregon, has them looking pretty good and won Pac-12 coach of the year.

I would love the hire ... think it'd be a home run.
That said, if he wanted back in the south, why didn't he lobby for the Auburn job? Wasn't he 1st on their list?

I don’t know, but as someone posted previously just because you have cash doesn’t mean a coach automatically says yes.

Gus didn’t even want us to call. 😂

VolsdeepVFL said:

He wants back in the south and is pulling 5 stars out to Oregon, has them looking pretty good and won Pac-12 coach of the year.

That said, if he wanted back in the south, why didn't he lobby for the Auburn job? Wasn't he 1st on their list?
Thought he told Auburn hell no and turned that into a fat contract extension at Oregon

Reactions: preacherwebb
VolsdeepVFL said:

While Tennessee plays Bama every year, we aren't in the same division. We can lose to Bama and still make the SEC championship. Auburn, well good luck with that.

Reactions: Jersey Vol
White name across as genuine and honest. He avoided any questions that might require him to be less than truthful I thought

With that said if that’s true then he doesn’t know who he is hiring at this point

I don’t think he does and I think he was genuinely annoyed that the local chatter boxes had their “lists” already

Sonny Dykes? SONNY DYKES?

View attachment 342317

Best use of that gif ever!!!
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back