Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you put the kiffin rumors to rest, so we don't get destroyed when he isn't hired? In serious. I really don't want to get my hopes up. Be honest with me

I like Kiffin and he makes football fun, but IDT this was the initial direction. They want a strong leader, proven winner and program builder that can stabilize the program, set a culture and be a long-term guy. No drama and no embarrassment-- keep the program out of trouble, get the players, build quickly and win.

Sav'ell Smalls has gotten a handful of schools in trouble lately. No way TN ever would do something like that......

It’s the only way to keep caught up and avoid reading posts that you already know has zero substance.
i've gotten to the point now if i see anything remotely close to caldwell, frankling, patterson, Dykes....et al...........i assume they're a troll or stupid, keep on scrollin. lol. you already know the group that's making those type of posts, so the description generally fits one or the other.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Campbell or Napier.

Well Napier doesn't have power 5 coaching experience and I can promise you Campbell isn't leaving Iowa State to come rebuild a program. He's a simple guy and doesn't desire money. He's a year or 2 away from being able to pick his job. He's not picking TN with what we may have coming down the pipe.

I like Kiffin and he makes football fun, but IDT this was the initial direction. They want a strong leader, proven winner and program builder that can stabilize the program, set a culture and be a long-term guy. No drama and no embarrassment-- keep the program out of trouble, get the players, build quickly and win.
I just can't figure out who the **** that is. Gotta be a young guy, but what young guys out there are truly established at a power 5 school besides Lincoln Riley? and you can't really consider him a program builder because he took over what Stoops left him which was loaded. Matt Campbell? Seems super unlikely for either of them.

This is what every single program in the country wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back