Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I don’t want Fleck.

“I eat difficult conversations for breakfast.”

I have a crack on my shoulder, not a chip.”

“This is a family environment, and we define family as: Forget About Me, I Love You.”

“If you’re going to teach a rivalry, you can’t use Jordan and Bird anymore. They think Jordan’s the guy that makes the sneakers. You gotta use Kanye and Drake.”

“I’m the king of the too's: Too small, too short, too young, too inexperienced. I could go on and on with t-o-o.”

“We’re going to connect people to Gopher football that don’t even like football.”

“We are going to find a way to out-care everyone else, out-give everybody else and out-how everybody else.”

“I have lived 3 lives in 36 years.”

I’d kill myself after month 1.
Why? Unlimited Memes

“This is a family environment, and we define family as: Forget About Me, I Love You.”

“If you’re going to teach a rivalry, you can’t use Jordan and Bird anymore. They think Jordan’s the guy that makes the sneakers. You gotta use Kanye and Drake.”

“I’m the king of the too's: Too small, too short, too young, too inexperienced. I could go on and on with t-o-o.”

“We’re going to connect people to Gopher football that don’t even like football.”

“We are going to find a way to out-care everyone else, out-give everybody else and out-how everybody else.”

👆This individual seems like a real energy vampire.

I know nothing about the man, but Matt Campbell's resume looks very Butch-ish from before he coached here. What's different about Campbell?

Edit: I see some have said player development.
Butch wasn't at a power 5 school beating OU and Texas consistently. Campbell had ISU in a new years 6 game this year. He is the real deal.

Since we're throwing out FU money and talking about coaches like Peterson, Stoops, Fickell, etc. What would yall think about Brian Kelly? Past his prime or is he a homerun hire?

The fact none of our insiders can put the Steele y’all to bed. Tells me all I need to know. @Atlanta VOL @MetalVolunteer @matts42012 @skeeter33418
Guess the big money didn’t come to play after all. We aren’t hearing any good name coaches. The high of a coaching change got us again. We will make a subpar hire. Kevin is hiring assistants and chumming it up with the chancellor. He’s snaked his way into contention again just like he did Auburn.

I can’t say it won’t be Steele as there are a lot moving parts but anyone who says it’s going to be _____ is full of it. All eyes should be on AD. HC will depend a lot on that.

Yeaaaaaah...do we really want to be a laughingstock anymore? Dooley wheelchair, orange pants, turnover trash can, champions of life, asparagus, white board kick, wearing masks wrong...I am sick of giving others so many reasons to make fun of us.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch

What kind of person sits around and comes up with all these sayings?

With Luke Fickell, you're getting an OSU Alum who will probably always see that as his dream job. Can we have long-term success with him? I get he has done great things at Cincinnati. But also, do we want to sign on to accept yet another coach from Cincinnati?
He was the interim there and they didn’t keep him. So much for that dream.

Don't get sucked into this 40MM rumor, it could be true but remember it could very well be false and don't let it effect how you feel about the hire.

Chadwell will be a great hire and don't want folks to hype themselves up and not be excited about hiring the AP Coach of the Year who's from East TN.

The fact none of our insiders can put the Steele y’all to bed. Tells me all I need to know. @Atlanta VOL @MetalVolunteer @matts42012 @skeeter33418
Guess the big money didn’t come to play after all. We aren’t hearing any good name coaches. The high of a coaching change got us again. We will make a subpar hire. Kevin is hiring assistants and chumming it up with the chancellor. He’s snaked his way into contention again just like he did Auburn.

or he’s doing the job he was hired to do. Stabilize the roster. He’s getting a green light because he probably knows who the coach will be. Remember they are hiring an AD first.

That’s why he made it to the nfl and why his teams by in and would run through a wood chipper for him.

Reactions: scvolfan7
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back