Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch his tape. He is stupid talented.

It looks like he and his receiver are a package deal. South Carolina looks like the biggest school that has offered them. They are from Virginia are are practically begging for either Virginia or Virginia Tech to offer them on Twitter.

Reactions: HankHill
Guy asked him if he THINKS it's done and he said yes. You people read way too much into what he says. That's is not him confirming anything. Jesus.
I'm not assuming anything. But you can't say that in one post he isn't saying he likes the ad and then another him saying he thinks it's done. Doesnt mean he knows who it is.
Says to me though is he has heard and likes it. Jmo and it's a message board, anyone that reads that much into things, needs help. Me personally don't believe half of what he says.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I agreed that he said the AD search is done. No arguing that. I'm saying there are several ppl saying he said the AD and HC searches are both done, because they obviously took another post out of context. That's just not true. He said he will like the new AD and HC just like he liked and still does like Fulmer and Pruitt.

Guy asked him if he THINKS it's done and he said yes. You people read way too much into what he says. That's is not him confirming anything. Jesus.
Sounds like you’re reading less into it than you should. AV hardly ever answers a question directly and to the point. That one he did.

I'm not assuming anything. But you can't say that in one post he isn't saying he likes the ad and then another him saying he thinks it's done. Doesnt mean he knows who it is.
He didn't say he liked the new AD. He said he WILL like, meaning whoever it is. Jesus you're giving me a head ache

I agreed that he said the AD search is done. No arguing that. I'm saying there are several ppl saying he said the AD and HC searches are both done, because they obviously took another post out of context. That's just not true. He said he will like the new AD and HC just like he liked and still does like Fulmer and Pruitt.
I definitely agree with that.

If I am looking outside the Tennessee family for an AD I'm looking right at Orlando, Florida and Danny White at UCF.

Football coaches he's hired.....Scott Frost and Josh Heupel....also hired Lance Leipold when White was at Buffalo.
Basketball coaches he's hired....Bobby Hurly and Nate Oats at Buffalo and Johnny Dawkins at UCF

Sold

I may regret this, but...

@BruinVol , I’ve never come at you like other posters. We’ve always enjoyed mutual respect on the board and you are clearly someone who has a commendable commitment to loyalty.

I understand your complaints regarding ATL. I think it is clear to everyone in the forum how you feel about his involvement in the transitions in the AD. With that being said, what is your end game here? You are continuing to recycle the same complaints about this poster without bringing anything new to the table.

Are trying to get people to come into agreement with you?
Are you trying to drag his name through the mud?
Are you looking for contrary opinions for your entertainment?

I’m just not sure what you are looking for because you have communicated your opinion many times. It may be time to ask yourself, “What am I trying to achieve here?” Personally, I would think it best to lay down your gun, put the poster on ignore if you feel the need to do so, but everyone here will experience you better if you can find some way to let it go or clearly state your intentions.

blessings friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back