Game Thread: (23/24) Lady Vols at (RV/NR) Alabama

I strongly feel the Georgia game would have had this result if Kellie had taken a timeout in the 3rd.
I’ve seen several
Comments about Kellie not calling a timeout when UGA went on their run. ALA coach called one during our run. We came back out from the TO and continued the run. So I don’t quite believe calling a TO stops all the runs or momentum. Of course now we won’t know how it would’ve turned out. But she did call a TO in the 3rd when ALA scored 5-6 in a row.

Just had time to watch game replay. powerful win against a pretty good team. They were flat and we capitalized. Have not seen the stats but everyone played . Emily took a step back i think. I really though bama was better than they showed and probably are. Agree with the timeout by curry but kellie what can i say. Good win!

Got to catch the 2nd half and was pleased with the overall effort. A one-loss Bama team looked flat as road-kill but I suppose we had a lot to do with that. Any win over Bama is VERY gratifying.

I'm still trying to get used to Suarez and her..deliberate pace.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I just watched it on "WatchESPN" and enjoyed it. I thought everyone played well against a team that has been hard on us for the past few years. This game felt like the old days.

UT needs to end the series with UConn
I believe the original agreement was a 2 game series. However, Geno will want to continue the series if the Lady Vols could manage a victory Thursday. He wants to play the best always. That's why, among other things, he continues the Baylor series.

Reactions: mlindsay
I believe the original agreement was a 2 game series. However, Geno will want to continue the series if the Lady Vols could manage a victory Thursday. He wants to play the best always. That's why, among other things, he continues the Baylor series.
UT could tell Geno NO.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
No question Dr J is much, much better. Which makes it all the more frustrating that Mr. H can still be so very, very bad, like against GA. And he can emerge anytime, it seems. Beating Mr H back is the prime directive for the rest of the season.
The LVs would really be good if they played like Dr. J. I am referring to Julius Erving. LOL

Reactions: glv98

VN Store

Back