Game Thread: (23/24) Lady Vols at (RV/NR) Alabama

UT needs to end the series with UConn
I think it is ended after this game. Holly got it up and shouldn't not a game we should play anymore unless in the tourney. It doesn't help when your trying to get a program going again and that is where we are trying to rebuild and get the top players to recognize us again.

You guys got the better coach from the Summit tree. Kellie > McCray. Congratulations, Tennessee. Outsmarted us once again!
I watched your game today really felt bad knowing where Vince had the program and he left it in good shape. The players look and play different coaching makes a difference.

Reactions: EnglishBulldog
One good thing is that our Dr. Jekyll is a lot better than he used to be. When we play well we actually look really good. Like really really good. And it looks easy, crazy we can still flip a switch and go backwards though.
No question Dr J is much, much better. Which makes it all the more frustrating that Mr. H can still be so very, very bad, like against GA. And he can emerge anytime, it seems. Beating Mr H back is the prime directive for the rest of the season.

One good thing is that our Dr. Jekyll is a lot better than he used to be. When we play well we actually look really good. Like really really good. And it looks easy, crazy we can still flip a switch and go backwards though.

Dr Jekyll found a place to Hyde

Is everyone ready for the invasion of the boneyard pops on volnation. I will not be able to keep my composure so look over me until next week. Let it begin.

Great job by ladies and coaches today nothing makes me happier right now than beating bama at home but now I will expect it all the time
Worst part they have a huge advantage in talent this time. I hope our girls can give them a game tough to match up to their talent level starters and bench at this time in the rebuild.

Worst part they have a huge advantage in talent this time. I hope our girls can give them a game tough to match up to their talent level starters and bench at this time in the rebuild.

One thing we have going for us is that we will be the first team with size they have seen. Do think that could bother them some as they have had 0 live game opportunities to prepare for that.

One thing we have going for us is that we will be the first team with size they have seen. Do think that could bother them some as they have had 0 live game opportunities to prepare for that.
If Colorado can beat Stanford anything is possible. Colorado doesn't have a top 100 player and they just beat a team of top 20 AA's

tess can shot the 3 ball so can pucket and justine tthe 65 big from nj 22 recuit.
I think Marta can shoot it also I think you just need to work her for an open look. I know Salary can as well think she has made 3 of 6 attempts this season. Also Striplin can stroke it from out there as well she doesn't shoot many because she plays inside but she can step out and knock it down.

Anyone can get beat on any given night, we can play with anyone in the country if we stay with our strengths and play hard nose defense. Nobody can take the night off, it's ok to miss shots or get burned but playing half speed or to just hang on is unacceptable and will not win u many games against any type of quality competition

I think Marta can shoot it also I think you just need to work her for an open look. I know Salary can as well think she has made 3 of 6 attempts this season. Also Striplin can stroke it from out there as well she doesn't shoot many because she plays inside but she can step out and knock it down.
masta and sally do not turn it over much and striplin is a good scorer down low.

VN Store

Back