Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I've heard today out right say that he's heard Pruitt is safe, but that can still change. I think it still depends on the full report of the findings and whether Plowman decides to pull the plug. It's become very toxic on The Hill.
Become? I would say it remains very toxic on the Hill. It has been toxic there since Dickey retired, IMO.

We launched an investigation on our own HC, found nothing. Now we are keeping our under average HC. To be honest, idk what kind of HC we could hire when the chancellor wants to run things the right way. Gotta have everyone committed to cheating from top to bottom if you wanna win in the sec.
Again UT proves it isn't committed to winning. I wouldnt blame any HC for not coming here. It isn't worth it.
You left out the money equation. One of our posters figured out we probably paid somewhere around $500K in billable hours since the beginning in November.

I keep thinking that today will not be worse than yesterday, but tomorrow comes and I wish it was yesterday again.

giphy.gif

So you like Chaney and what he's doing over this guy?
I've lived in Colorado two different times and was there when they were really good and he was a player there. I still follow them somewhat and the rape scandal probably will keep him from getting a head coaching job anywhere even though that was a long time ago. He has had lots of problems in the past, it seems he has turned everything around, but he doesn't seem to be able to shake all the past problems when it comes to getting a HC job.

So you bring in a guy to fix the mess the HC created, but the HC is still the HC, and I guess he just sits there and watches this new guy fix everything.... but he's not the HC, the guy who's F'd everything up and has the entire program regressing in yr 3, along with violations and players leaving is still the HC... Does this guy who comes in to fix things answer to the HC who's mess he's fixing?

This is all just mind blowing... Damn, so I guess at UT, you can fail at your job for three years, and instead of getting fired, your boss just pats you on the head and hires someone else to come in and fix your mess and do the job for you, but you still get paid to do whatever you've been doing or F'ing up, cause the new guy they've brought in will just fix it...
giphy-9.gif

Some people just don't understand roster is king in the NFL.

I don't think if he draws up "Roll left, side arm the ball 40 yards on a rope to a guy who runs a 4.2" that is going to work here.

He's also not the primary play caller.
what exactly has been “working here” for 15 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back