Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah it’s ok. A player or two isn’t worth keeping Pruitt right?
News flash, he was leaving before Pruitt was in big trouble. I don’t care what AP says and always trying to put this on the fans. He has been wanting to leave since the semester ended. It hasn’t been a secret in the complex.... It’s just now being talked about. Pruitt is trying to say that he can keep players which is bs because our good players are leaving regardless. He should be fired no matter what and is going to be fired soon.

News flash, he was leaving before Pruitt was in big trouble. I don’t care what AP says and always trying to put this on the fans. He has been wanting to leave since the semester ended. It hasn’t been a secret in the complex.... It’s just now being talked about. Pruitt is trying to say that he can keep players which is bs because our good players are leaving regardless. He should be fired no matter what and is going to be fired soon.
Maybe AV will drop his ass off on the salt flats.

Reactions: TennacJed
hes gonna be fired soon?
you keep telling yourself that.
prolly be saying it at halftime of the first game this coming season.
but if by soon, you mean the end of next season, possibly the season after...then yes, you are correct.

LOL, you must have read my post from last night. By the way, @volatil is a communist, lady Vol hatin' bastage.

Haven't been on here for a while, so I didn't see it. I didn't watch the game, either. I stopped watching the LVs a while back. I did talk to a former player, though, and she was more than a bit peeved. Following a bad game with a worse game, I gather.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I agree with everything except the "...and is going to be fired soon" part.

Reactions: DustyRockSolid
Is swan the first “insider” to say he’s staying ??
First I've heard today out right say that he's heard Pruitt is safe, but that can still change. I think it still depends on the full report of the findings and whether Plowman decides to pull the plug. It's become very toxic on The Hill.

Reactions: BruinVol
I think hiring Steele to wear many hats while sticking Auburn with the tab is one of the few smart plays in this whole debacle. It's right out of Saban's playbook.

So you bring in a guy to fix the mess the HC created, but the HC is still the HC, and I guess he just sits there and watches this new guy fix everything.... but he's not the HC, the guy who's F'd everything up and has the entire program regressing in yr 3, along with violations and players leaving is still the HC... Does this guy who comes in to fix things answer to the HC who's mess he's fixing?

This is all just mind blowing... Damn, so I guess at UT, you can fail at your job for three years, and instead of getting fired, your boss just pats you on the head and hires someone else to come in and fix your mess and do the job for you, but you still get paid to do whatever you've been doing or F'ing up, cause the new guy they've brought in will just fix it...

And if Pruitt is cleared let’s say why in the world would he want to stay in a place that tried to bury him?

Most of us would walk if our jobs did that to us
It's all in the buyout. If they said "Leave and have the full buyout or you can stay, he would be gone." imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back