Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last three months of Tennessee Volunteer Football.

giphy.gif
And sure enough, just like Kevin Malone, the administration is trying to scoop that sh!t back into the pot so they can serve it to us next year.

Reactions: VFLPastor
I don’t hate them. The term “hate” would mean I actually cared.

I do hate unwatchable things though

I used to care. Season tickets, the whole bit. Knew Pat going back to when she was married to RB. Watched Tyler grow up.

Totally don't care anymore. Unwatchable. Total destruction of the program over the years. They are so undisciplined and only a couple of them are even athletes. It's over with that as well. Relegated to LA Tech status as a footnote to women's basketball history.

If you look at UT Football from a business standpoint, how do the numbers justify keeping Pruitt? Youve let your coach sit out there 30 days with no direct endorsement from higher ups, and this is so similar to 2016 when EVERYONE knew Butch was a deadman walking but they still kept him. We have a world-class marketing department but I see no possible way they can cut up a promo of us scoring 4.5 PPG to sell season tickets with CJP at the helm.

Fire Pruitt. Hire Freeze. Sell Tickets. Score Points. Win Games.

Culture is different than leadership. The leader is the head coach in college. Every time. Like i said. Who was Alabama’s leader this year... mac Jones? Lol or any other year

No doubt culture is different than leadership. What’s the path to good culture? Leadership.

And I agree completely. The HC is the leader / culture creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back