Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a long damn offseason if we fire Pruitt and bring in Marrone. I mean when he easily wins 8 games next year it will be fine, but it will be a long ass wait.

Josh Dobbs-Steelers
Jalen Hurd-49ers( practice squad with injuries)
Alvin Kamara-Saints
Ethan Wolfe-Saints(practice squad)
Juan Jennings-49ers
Drew Richmond-USC(Will play in the NFL)
Derek Barnett-Eagles
Kahlil Mackenzie-Bengals
Shy Tuttle-Saints
Kendall Vickers-Raiders
JRM-Lions
Cam Sutton-Steelers
Rashaon Gaulden-Giants
Todd Kelly Jr would also be in the NFL if not for knee problems
I think people under estimate how loaded that team really was and I’m not saying all these guys are starters, but that’s impressive.
You are reaching quite a bit with drew Richmond or Todd Kelly being nfl players..... also counting the practice squad is a pretty big stretch as well.... I would definitely put the talent on that ole miss team up against that Tennessee team.

Im just curious... why would Lane WANT the Tennessee job? It’s a completely different atmosphere than 2009. My opinion is he would rather wait out and see if Mullen leaves and lobby for the Florida job. He’s more likely to go the playoffs with Florida. We are “been there, done that” for him. I completely disagree that he’s genuine in wanting our job... he Twitter-flirts with everyone... whether he feels bad about the way he left or not.

Hubbs on the podcast this morning talking about what offense Fulmer wants run at TN. Last time I checked Phil isn’t the head coach. How much is he meddling over there?
LWS made a point about how Barry Alvarez hires coaches according to what he likes. And doesn't think it's unusual if Fulmer is doing similar top-down philosophy stuff as an AD.

If that is the case, we are seriously screwed.

LWS made a point about how Barry Alvarez hires coaches according to what he likes. And doesn't think it's unusual if Fulmer is doing similar top-down philosophy stuff as an AD.

If that is the case, we are seriously screwed.
Everyone wanted us to keep it in the family.

Well they did and now with Fulmer as AD we've basically done the equivalent of marrying our sister.

Im just curious... why would Lane WANT the Tennessee job? It’s a completely different atmosphere than 2009. My opinion is he would rather wait out and see if Mullen leaves and lobby for the Florida job. He’s more likely to go the playoffs with Florida. We are “been there, done that” for him. I completely disagree that he’s genuine in wanting our job... he Twitter-flirts with everyone... whether he feels bad about the way he left or not.
Take lane in a heartbeat fire fulmer now

That would require patience on Lane's part which I don't think he has much of.

I imagine we will begin to hear some of the basic details of the investigations findings in the coming hours. If they are as bad as some here have let on I'd suggest everyone grab your favorite Bourbon or Scotch on the way home.
If we are to believe VQ, may wanna keep the good stuff bottled up another day. They said they expect things to be very quiet today. May not wrap up until tmrw. Tifwiw

Reactions: KB5252
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back