Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s projection. And that’s more guessing wrong than the “embarrassing” angle. That’s clearly tinted as NCAA violations related.
Didn't he have NCAA violations in the past? Like at Charleston Southern or something like that?

It cannot be healthy for us that every day we go through 4 of the 5 stages of grief, never reaching number 5.

grief-model.jpg

Okay, I'm sure some of you have reached the tequila shot stage, but none of us have really accepted this **** show.

It cannot be healthy for us that every day we go through 4 of the 5 stages of grief, never reaching number 5.

grief-model.jpg

Okay, I'm sure some of you have reached the tequila shot stage, but none of us have really accepted this **** show.

The folks that are still buying tickets are accepting this sh*t show.

Reactions: 90 Vol

grief-model.jpg

I’d say if you’re for Marrone, Chadwell, Steele then you’re pretty much in full Stage 5

Didn't he have NCAA violations in the past? Like at Charleston Southern or something like that?
Some of his players bought electronics instead of books and he unknowingly played them. They’re were ruled retroactively ineligible. So he played ineligible players.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97 and jp1
He didn't get kicked off mainstream radio, Eric Ainge's toxic personality ruined TSR and it got ran into the ground. Instead of going with someone else Tony went into business from himself and has been highly successful. I'm not going to defend Tony but he's a radio personality, he talks about what he hears, is he wrong sometimes? Absolutely he is but he's also right a lot. In terms of the credit card case pretty sure that was message board stuff well before Wallace "broke it", maybe @Lawrence Wright can help us out there?

Tony was full time FM back in the late 90s and early 2000s. Went to am and now his basement. He likes to pat himself on the back saying he was right when something comes out and says I told you so. Thats it. We will agree to disagree.

First half of day is discovery and presenting facts and findings. Then, depending on how Pruitt answers, it will determine the rest of the day. Hopefully they move right to negotiating the buyout and exit plan swiftly.
Agreed. By now, I imagine, they have set the tone for what they've found. If he is committed to staying here, it may last until tomorrow.

If not, buyout negotiations start.

He literally said, today that Pruitt isn't coming back. Not sure why you hate that guy so much, my money says you want so badly for Basilio to be wrong that you're hoping Pruitt comes back at this point.
Or is it that he wants so badly to be right about Pruitt coming back that he wants Basilio to be wrong?

Now its at HVAC Pub which is right by Wrigley Field but it is temporarily closed. I dont know where it will be this fall. It has previously been at the Bad Dog, Riverview Tavern, and Trace

Are you a common attendee of these bars in the past for games? If so, I think you'd know/know of @Ryno14 and maybe myself as we both frequent.

Reactions: Ryno14
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back