Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the head coach. He develops the game plan. You really think he goes from trying to over throw Mark Richt to letting his assistants do absolutely everything? Lol

There’s no way you believe that.
I’m saying he’s TRIED to do everything and that’s led to his failure. Delegating requires a trust he doesn’t have. That doesn’t reflect on his DC skills. If THAT was his sole focus here, I doubt we would’ve had issue with the results. But of course the rest of the team would’ve been adrift...since there was no HC.

And you’re better than Bruin...stop with the “lol” thing. I refuse to believe you’re hysterically laughing out loud like a raving lunatic. 😏

Well that’s projection. And that’s more guessing wrong than the “embarrassing” angle. That’s clearly tinted as NCAA violations related.

I tend to agree that 'embarrassing' is in regards to any potential NCAA involvement going forward. With that said, I can only assume that line of thinking would preclude Freeze, but he'd be the only one in my mind.

I'm intrigued to know what her definition of 'embarrassing' would be however, because if she 'gets it', the the 3-7 record is as embarrassing as someone representing a major University that can't form a sentence.

Reactions: butchna
So as that post puts it:

HC: Marrone
OC: Chaney
RB Graham
WR: Martin
QB: Weinke
OL: Anyone at this point

DL: CRG
IB: Chavis, because why not
OB: Felton
CB: Fair, because why not.
DC: Steele

If nothing else we win the heaviest coaching staff award. Smh.
That's called another coaching search in 2-3 years. That's embarrassing to the university. Plowman needs to go if she thinks that's acceptable.

Hubbs on the podcast this morning talking about what offense Fulmer wants run at TN. Last time I checked Phil isn’t the head coach. How much is he meddling over there?

I cannot echo this enough! Phil needs to go if this is how he's being. Does anyone think Phil will sit in with Rick Barnes whenever one of his assistant coaches move on to a head coaching job and another hire assistant hire is made?

No need to, you ran with something that fit your narrative and tried to call someone out. At least stand behind it you pu$$
You read half the post then went on a white knight mission for Basilio. Correction, you only wanted to comment on the half you didn’t like because something something NaRrAtIvE. El o el

1610646044138.gif

Hubbs on the podcast this morning talking about what offense Fulmer wants run at TN. Last time I checked Phil isn’t the head coach. How much is he meddling over there?

Well he will hire someone who aligns with those values is what that means. I don’t believe for one second Fulmer is gameplanning with Chaney and Pruitt. That’s absurd.

Reactions: windrider
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back