Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
šŸ˜‚ at this point you cannot convince me that Pruitt wasnā€™t just the bagman that got his foot in the door Bc he had connections to all those studs from Alabama and continued to be the bagman at every stop until here.... when he got caught.

The amount of just flat out stupid things we do in recruiting, practice, on tape, picking his teaching buddy over Caldwell to coach DL is unbelievable.
The red flag I studiously ignored was when he admitted that he didn't know head coaches were limited by the number of recruiting visits they could take.

Like, the head coach "learning curve" takes on a whole new meaning after that. Damn Jeremy, what do you know about being a head coach?

Cade Mays turned us down but did it the right way. Jay trolled us, acted like he didnā€™t sign with Auburn and lied his ass off. He hasnā€™t been on the field for Auburn. Cade was a starter for UGA.

Huge difference. He acted like a child during the recruitment and was hugely disrespectful.

The year is 2036, Tennessee just lost their 10th game of the year to Vanderbilt by 32 points. The lights come on in the press room, the cameras roll. Austin Price hears a familiar voice say the words, "We fought our tails off out there, aight? We're closing the gap." Slowly his gaze is lifted to see this man, ready to take his questions.

View attachment 338645

AP with a Pru cut.

Steele is an exceptional recruiter. If you have him and Garner working the trail, weā€™ll get our share of top players. I happen to think Steele would be a good head coach.

Good God man. I ask this meaning no disrespect but do you honestly know anything at all about college football? What in the world makes you think Steele would make a good head coach?

My biggest gripe about Pruitt coming back is I hold Chaney responsible for the offense - I want a change there.
Right. I mean i could honestly stomach Pruitt returning if he was doing something different on offense. We just the worst offense in probably the last 20 years of Tennessee football.....and we would really only be replacing the guy that developed our best freshman. Lol but by all means Chaney... letā€™s give it another go!

Cade Mays turned us down but did it the right way. Jay trolled us, acted like he didnā€™t sign with Auburn and lied his ass off. He hasnā€™t been on the field for Auburn. Cade was a starter for UGA.

Huge difference. He acted like a child during the recruitment and was hugely disrespectful.
Vast majority of players who have a fiasco recruitment .... turn out to be busts.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back