Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swallow your pride men. We just want to win. Period. So whatever it takes. Let this play out. After the dust clears and we see what we’ve got they’ll be plenty of time for you to continue your bellyaching. Go big Orange. All day. Every day.

Reactions: GoBears
I wish DL wasn’t such a premium position because I’d love to say hell naw. But the game is won in the trenches so 🤷‍♂️

My question - would we take Big Kat AND Hardy knowing we need a TE, CB, OT and we offered a WR earlier?
Knowing Pruitt..... that WR will probably be moved to DB... at least for half of camp.

VQ dropped today that we’re recruiting Dallan Hayden as a CB and he’ll probably go to Ohio State so he can play RB 😂😂
😂 at this point you cannot convince me that Pruitt wasn’t just the bagman that got his foot in the door Bc he had connections to all those studs from Alabama and continued to be the bagman at every stop until here.... when he got caught.

The amount of just flat out stupid things we do in recruiting, practice, on tape, picking his teaching buddy over Caldwell to coach DL is unbelievable.

Swallow your pride men. We just want to win. Period. So whatever it takes. Let this play out. After the dust clears and we see what we’ve got they’ll be plenty of time for you to continue your bellyaching. Go big Orange. All day. Every day.
Uhh yes. We want to win. To do that, you need a winning HC.

Pruitt is the antithesis of winning

If Pruitt is let go, I think we may very well see Steele named interim head football coach next year. He’ll get a trial run next year, if he does well enough, he’ll get the interim tag removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back