Wanya Morris In the transfer portal

At this point I'd take definite news that we're keeping Pruitt over watching the program slowly bleed to death. Whoever is making this decision needs to @#$% or get off the pot.
Why? Better to get rid of him now. Wasn't like this team was going anywhere next season with him.

The lack of action from the administration is fueling this mass exodus. The writing is on the wall. The players and everyone else sees it and no one is pushing this thing forward. Someone needs to stop the bleeding.

I just have a bad feeling that every player with value is going to jump ship.

Well, on the positive side, that means only Few will go . 😄

But you're right. It's such a mess right now, I can understand their choice.

The ones that do stay need to be appreciated a little more by all of us

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Well, on the positive side, that means only Few will go . 😄

But you're right. It's such a mess right now, I can understand their choice.

The ones that do stay need to be appreciated a little more by all of us
I know you are joking... but we have a lot of young talent here. There is still time to salvage some of it, if they will make a move now.

Could just as easily be a sign that Wanya thinks he's going to stay and has lost hope of the program improving with Pruitt. In fact... that might be more likely. If a new coach is brought in then he will likely recruit Morris to stay. Morris' decision to leave is with Pruitt as his coach.

No the players are frustrated because they still love CJP and have said they can't stand the lack of support from the university and fans. It's really amazing talking to kids and hearing their views on UT once they get here. Morris could stay if they go ahead and nix this fake investigation and just report the secondary violation like most do. What does it say to the athletes when the powers that be and the fans make them feel like they are against them and their coach?

No the players are frustrated because they still love CJP and have said they can't stand the lack of support from the university and fans. It's really amazing talking to kids and hearing their views on UT once they get here. Morris could stay if they go ahead and nix this fake investigation and just report the secondary violation like most do. What does it say to the athletes when the powers that be and the fans make them feel like they are against them and their coach?

they chose the wrong coach to take sides with.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
You think Pruitt gets fired ultimately? If so, is Freeze in play?

Players just don't care to much for Pruitt.
Hey Greazy. Good to see you back. I’d say Brandon is glad he’s outta this mess. Hope he can find a good, stable program to play for. I will be pulling for him. You gotta any more insight on this whole situation you can share with us? Things are really starting to look bad, even by UT standards the last few years.

Reactions: tbh
Could just as easily be a sign that Wanya thinks he's going to stay and has lost hope of the program improving with Pruitt. In fact... that might be more likely. If a new coach is brought in then he will likely recruit Morris to stay. Morris' decision to leave is with Pruitt as his coach.

Na this definitely isnt the case. Wanya's mom told us at the Arkansas game that they were only at UT because of Pruitt.

Reactions: de1conley
I don't care how much the players like Pruitt. He is bad at his job. Terrible at his job. Thats all the matters.

Na this definitely isnt the case. Wanya's mom told us at the Arkansas game that they were only at UT because of Pruitt.
Did a staff coach also take her kid to a strip joint? Weird how a lot of kids at UT are so in love with a loser.

VN Store

Back