Wanya Morris In the transfer portal

I wish he was staying. He still has great potential... but you are right. He looked awful at times.
Can't help but question a guy's motivation missing 4 weeks of practice because of Covid-19. He got quarantined 3 times...
He was supposed to be an anchor on that line.

We really need a culture change.

Hate to lose him. But he was not playing anywhere close to a 5 Star talent level.

Exactly right. The tteam got loaded with kids who thought they all were stars. This kid has never lived up to his billing. I see there is some thoughts he may go to another SEC school. I think it will just confirm this is yet another 5 star washout at UT. We had another 5 star tackle from Memphis a couple years ago that was much the same result. He never got a sniff of the NFL either.

Move on. Nothing to see here.

Exactly right. The tteam got loaded with kids who thought they all were stars. This kid has never lived up to his billing. I see there is some thoughts he may go to another SEC school. I think it will just confirm this is yet another 5 star washout at UT. We had another 5 star tackle from Memphis a couple years ago that was much the same result. He never got a sniff of the NFL either.

Move on. Nothing to see here.
At some point you have to ask yourself why we miss on almost ALL of our five stars. I can’t remember the last one that lived up to the billing.

Coaching matters.

Was the best guy in our oline after t smith. Need to get him to stay. Any chance of that per what he’s said?

He has no foot speed. I don't see him in the NFL until they open games back up tor fans and he gets a ticket.

The only college coaching he has had so far is from a sub-standard Will Friend. I'd hold off on the NFL predictions until he has actually had some quality coaching.

At some point you have to ask yourself why we miss on almost ALL of our five stars. I can’t remember the last one that lived up to the billing.

Coaching matters.

Trey Smith largely has. The blood clot issue was something that nobody could have seen coming. When he was healthy he was the best O lineman we’ve had in quite a while.

Reactions: Ref4Life

VN Store

Back