The Help @volfan_89 start a coffee company thread.

Willing to taste test coffee

• In

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No I’m an ass that should not be in this thread

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Boeing 717 was not that successful. Basically, it was an MD-95, which itself was a slightly updated DC-9. Not pretty. Not sexy. Outdated when it debuted. Don't get me wrong, the DC-9 was a jet for its times. A mule for the small to intermediate markets, it was deployed internationally. If you're going to tag with a Boeing aircraft number designation, may I suggest the 787. Take a gander at the Dreamliner.
Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

While your knowledge of heavier than aircraft is apparently vast and appreciated, the 717 is just what time I was born lol

I am in possession of the beans.
They smell awesome.

First coffee at 8 am tomorrow
Glad the package was delivered!

I’ve already ordered some more beans. Usually I buy a couple of different types of beans but this time I ordered 4lbs of the same beans. What I'd like to do, for anyone interested, is get pre-orders then roast and ship on Tuesdays or Fridays depending on work.

These are the beans I bought this time

Guatemala San Antonio - Green - Bodhi Leaf Coffee Traders

Feel free to go through their site and if there’s any that get your or anyone else’s attention I’ll order them. It’s my first time buying from Bodhi leaf but they’re specialty coffee association certified which is good.

I also use happymug.com to buy beans. Same applies to them. If there’s any beans you want just let me know.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Id like to get in on the next order. Just got a French press
, moving away from the conventional perc and/or drip and the k-cup

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Id like to get in on the next order. Just got a French press
, moving away from the conventional perc and/or drip and the k-cup
I still use a French press from time to time. It’s a great way to make coffee.

8G0n.gif

VN Store

Back