The Help @volfan_89 start a coffee company thread.

Willing to taste test coffee

• In

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No I’m an ass that should not be in this thread

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got a notification that my green coffee was delivered. I’ll post some pics once I open it.

Just got a notification that my green coffee was delivered. I’ll post some pics once I open it.
Just now got my beans. Wholly Hell! They smell awesome. I immediately ate one of the beans and it was perfect in taste and texture. HBPW is impressed, so far. She just ground them and we will make the first pot for an after dinner coffee.

Got an expansion idea for ya already:)... chocolate covered. We used to get them at one of our many military bases we've been.

Look forward to drinking a cup here in a couple hours. Can't wait!

Thanks for letting us try them.

Just now got my beans. Wholly Hell! They smell awesome. I immediately ate one of the beans and it was perfect in taste and texture. HBPW is impressed, so far. She just ground them and we will make the first pot for an after dinner coffee.

Got an expansion idea for ya already:)... chocolate covered. We used to get them at one of our many military bases we've been.

Look forward to drinking a cup here in a couple hours. Can't wait!

Thanks for letting us try them.
Good to hear!! Hopefully they taste as good as they smell! Excited for you guys to try the coffee!

The chocolate covered beans is something my wife wants to do! I’ll probably start some trials soonish, when I do I’ll definitely let y’all know!

Sorry if I’m not posting a lot recently. Work has been crazy. Usually things slow down in surgery at the start of the year cause people are waiting to meet their deductible but with the shutdown we had last year, lots of people are just going ahead and having their surgery. Plus working 12s doesn’t give me much free time on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Sorry if I’m not posting a lot recently. Work has been crazy. Usually things slow down in surgery at the start of the year cause people are waiting to meet their deductible but with the shutdown we had last year, lots of people are just going ahead and having their surgery. Plus working 12s doesn’t give me much free time on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Dr. Crotch Flea, huh?

First pot HBPW made was a bit weak (she said she wussed it up for me) lol. Although weak, it had a great aroma and a good taste. Tomorrow, she's gonna make it HBPW strength (will grow hair on my chest. Now if she can figure out what strength it takes to grow hair on my head:D).

First pot HBPW made was a bit weak (she said she wussed it up for me) lol. Although weak, it had a great aroma and a good taste. Tomorrow, she's gonna make it HBPW strength (will grow hair on my chest. Now if she can figure out what strength it takes to grow hair on my head:D).
Lol glad y’all are liking it so far!

Ran out of coffee yesterday
I didn’t get a chance to roast today, had to take care of some minor vehicle repair. I should be about to roast Friday or Saturday. Possibly sooner depending on how tired I am after working tomorrow or Thursday lol I’ll roast some for you when I do.

Reactions: VolNExile
Glad y’all are enjoying the coffee!

My roaster is very much diy and I had to make a couple of small adjustments that kept me from roasting. But I’ll definitely be roasting tomorrow.

@VolNExile and @tnuhcvols I’ll get y’all sent out tomorrow. If there’s anyone else wanting some let me know!

Glad y’all are enjoying the coffee!

My roaster is very much diy and I had to make a couple of small adjustments that kept me from roasting. But I’ll definitely be roasting tomorrow.

@VolNExile and @tnuhcvols I’ll get y’all sent out tomorrow. If there’s anyone else wanting some let me know!
When you have a pound ready to sell, let me know.
Just let me know if you want noodz or cash payment and how to get it to you.

TIA

When you have a pound ready to sell, let me know.
Just let me know if you want noodz or cash payment and how to get it to you.

TIA
I can have a pound ready tomorrow! I have PayPal and Venmo. I’ll have to see how much shipping is because I’ll probably have to use a bigger package, 10oz would barely fit in the envelope lol

Reactions: malinoisvol
I can have a pound ready tomorrow! I have PayPal and Venmo. I’ll have to see how much shipping is because I’ll probably have to use a bigger package, 10oz would barely fit in the envelope lol
89, the next batch you WILL let me pay you and also, would like a darker roast. Will let you know when ready if you are amiable.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
I gotta learn the mystical ways of this hurr PayPal and Venmo bitness.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim

VN Store

Back